Letme out-weigh in Number 5

letmeout

Silver Member
Weigh in day again already. I decided to do AAM this week rather than tgo with the new rules . Managed to lose 3.25 lbs - oviously am very pleased but would have liked it to be more at the same time. Still thats 33lbs in 5 weeks-which is not to be sniffed at.
Had a few wobbles and downers this week but started exersizing this too- so all in all feeling good.

The support and info on here is fab this week as usual -you guys rock
xxx

Don't know why I feel a bit deflated this p.m and want to cheat!!1

Don't be daft. Look how fantastically you are doing.

I had a bad day like that this time exactly two weeks ago, decided I could just have a sandwich and get back on Wednesday, next thing I knew it was 2 weeks later had consumed numerous take-aways, meals, not eaten some days, stuffed myself the next and consumed my body weight in vodka. It seems really easy to get off and back on but in my case it really wasn't. See how you feel in the morning, that's what my housemate did, and she's been 100% SS'ing since. - Wish i'd done the same.

So basically what i'm saying is it's really not worth it, you're not deflated look at your losses so far they're amazing, eating really really won't be worth it even though it's hard.

Good Luck!!
:)

AG1981- you are absolutely right and have given me the kick up the bum I really needed.
If I'd asked my DH he would have said "go on -a bit won't hurt" and I'd have crashed.
A bit of straight talking has done the trick,
Thanx
xxx

Back