Letme out-weigh in Number 5

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by letmeout, 4 March 2008 Social URL.

1. letmeout

letmeout Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    12st7lb(51.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Weigh in day again already. I decided to do AAM this week rather than tgo with the new rules . Managed to lose 3.25 lbs - oviously am very pleased but would have liked it to be more at the same time. Still thats 33lbs in 5 weeks-which is not to be sniffed at.
    Had a few wobbles and downers this week but started exersizing this too- so all in all feeling good.

The support and info on here is fab this week as usual -you guys rock
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done u :)

4. Mumof2girls

Mumof2girls Full Member

Well done Letmeout!!!

5. letmeout

letmeout Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    12st7lb(51.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Don't know why I feel a bit deflated this p.m and want to cheat!!1

6. AG1981

AG1981 Gold Member

Diet:
    Undecided
    Don't be daft. Look how fantastically you are doing.

I had a bad day like that this time exactly two weeks ago, decided I could just have a sandwich and get back on Wednesday, next thing I knew it was 2 weeks later had consumed numerous take-aways, meals, not eaten some days, stuffed myself the next and consumed my body weight in vodka. It seems really easy to get off and back on but in my case it really wasn't. See how you feel in the morning, that's what my housemate did, and she's been 100% SS'ing since. - Wish i'd done the same.

So basically what i'm saying is it's really not worth it, you're not deflated look at your losses so far they're amazing, eating really really won't be worth it even though it's hard.

Good Luck!!
    :)

7. letmeout

letmeout Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    12st7lb(51.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    AG1981- you are absolutely right and have given me the kick up the bum I really needed.
    If I'd asked my DH he would have said "go on -a bit won't hurt" and I'd have crashed.
    A bit of straight talking has done the trick,
    Thanx
    xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.