lets do this once and for all..

loveloveyy

hi guys,

i love this forum so much, i feel like i really fit into here as people understand how hard it is to lose weight. you guys have given me so much inspriation and show that it is achieveable losing weight. i have always struggled with my weight seen my teen and have always tried to hide my fat one way or another and never really had confidence, i use to pretend that i was happy but deep down i wasnt not truely with myself.

i really want to lose weight once and for all and i feel after reading all your post it has really motivated me and my first step was today doing my day 1 of CD.

i want to be able to wear nice clothes without having the clothes choose me. i want to be slim, not even ultra slim but just so i look in proportion. i just want to be happy in my skin and i hope with all your support i can do this and i too hope i can support and give moral motivation to others. :)

Hi there, I've just been reading your post. I'm suzie and like you I have decided that it's about time I said goodbye to this unwanted fat!! I want to not only look good but to feel good too! It would also be nice if clothes shopping was enjoyable and not such a task :-( anyway I'm meeting my CDC on weds , so starting the diet on thurs hopefully! So fingers crossed for good results next week!!!

I hope you are doing well and enjoying the diet so far! Best of luck xx

Back