lets do this once and for all..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by loveloveyy, 12 November 2011 Social URL.

1. loveloveyy

loveloveyy Full Member

Start Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    hi guys,

i love this forum so much, i feel like i really fit into here as people understand how hard it is to lose weight. you guys have given me so much inspriation and show that it is achieveable losing weight. i have always struggled with my weight seen my teen and have always tried to hide my fat one way or another and never really had confidence, i use to pretend that i was happy but deep down i wasnt not truely with myself.

i really want to lose weight once and for all and i feel after reading all your post it has really motivated me and my first step was today doing my day 1 of CD.

i want to be able to wear nice clothes without having the clothes choose me. i want to be slim, not even ultra slim but just so i look in proportion. i just want to be happy in my skin and i hope with all your support i can do this and i too hope i can support and give moral motivation to others. :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. suzie84

suzie84 Full Member

Hi there, I've just been reading your post. I'm suzie and like you I have decided that it's about time I said goodbye to this unwanted fat!! I want to not only look good but to feel good too! It would also be nice if clothes shopping was enjoyable and not such a task :-( anyway I'm meeting my CDC on weds , so starting the diet on thurs hopefully! So fingers crossed for good results next week!!!

I hope you are doing well and enjoying the diet so far! Best of luck xx
  4. NatashaGabrielle

NatashaGabrielle Full Member

Hi Yin hun! You are doing amazing so far hun keep up that great work and u will get to your goal in no time!! <3 xxx
  5. babypat

babypat Gold Member

Hi good luck on ur weight loss journey.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.