Step 1 Sole Source Let's Do This!

Can't sleep. Maybe coffee wasn't the best idea. But tasted so good, all piping hot !! Meh. Anyway, thought I could pass the time here for a bit...
So... I'm gonna start off with the fact that I envy all women who are slim and beautiful AND who eat crap!!! It's not fair. And I hate it beyond measure when a skinny girl says "Oh, I'm so fat! I have such a chubby face".
Like, seriously, I'M fat. Not you. How do you think I feel, idiot?!!!
I swear.. People have it so easy. I'm feeling sorry for myself, I know. But I can't help it. I feel all frumpy. Ugly. Fat. Not like a woman should feel about herself. I hope that once this weight comes off, I'll feel like I can love myself and let someone love me back. Because right now, I feel like ****. I want the weight gone NOW. Im so impatient but know that it'll take time to take of the weight. I hope that whoever is reading this understands. Does it get better as you lose the weight ? I hope so. I also have the fear that I'll still be all ugly and gross once I hit goal too. Hah. I know I sound all depressed, but I guess I am of sorts. And low self esteem. I'm sure some of you relate. Also a BIG worrier about sagging skin, especially bingo wings !! I have BIG arms. I'm 19 so hoping age is on my side. So scared ill end up looking like
A deflated balloon!!! Ah! Need to stop stressing.
*Sigh* Just felt like a rant.

Hahaa i agree with your rant lol i have a friend who always says shes fat n goes in about it when in reality she is 9stone and a size 8. Am like mon over n stand next to me luv. Ul feel better hahaha

Nothing like venting a good rant!!!!!

ludogx said:
Hahaa i agree with your rant lol i have a friend who always says shes fat n goes in about it when in reality she is 9stone and a size 8. Am like mon over n stand next to me luv. Ul feel better hahaha

Nothing like venting a good rant!!!!!

Lol I'm glad you can relate!! Seriously, what goes through their heads?!
Yup, really helps to rant !!!! More to come, I can assure ya :p

Ugh. So it's my TOTM. No wonder days before, craved carbs!!! Seem to be okay, just a little drained. Finished 3rd shake and nearly 3 and a bit litres of water. Definitely an early night for me!

Thank goodness I don't have to suffer those times now altho' there's lots of aches and pains I have instead all the time.

..and I'm def with you on your rant subject...!!
I have actually managed to get slim three times during my lifetime and I can remember just how good it felt... and vowing I would never put the weight back on again!.. :sigh:

Make the most of being young 'cos when you're my age it's more that doubley difficult I can tell you!

Btw... well done on not being tempted!

Can't sleep. Maybe coffee wasn't the best idea. But tasted so good, all piping hot !! Meh. Anyway, thought I could pass the time here for a bit...
So... I'm gonna start off with the fact that I envy all women who are slim and beautiful AND who eat crap!!! It's not fair. And I hate it beyond measure when a skinny girl says "Oh, I'm so fat! I have such a chubby face".
Like, seriously, I'M fat. Not you. How do you think I feel, idiot?!!!
I swear.. People have it so easy. I'm feeling sorry for myself, I know. But I can't help it. I feel all frumpy. Ugly. Fat. Not like a woman should feel about herself. I hope that once this weight comes off, I'll feel like I can love myself and let someone love me back. Because right now, I feel like ****. I want the weight gone NOW. Im so impatient but know that it'll take time to take of the weight. I hope that whoever is reading this understands. Does it get better as you lose the weight ? I hope so. I also have the fear that I'll still be all ugly and gross once I hit goal too. Hah. I know I sound all depressed, but I guess I am of sorts. And low self esteem. I'm sure some of you relate. Also a BIG worrier about sagging skin, especially bingo wings !! I have BIG arms. I'm 19 so hoping age is on my side. So scared ill end up looking like
A deflated balloon!!! Ah! Need to stop stressing.
*Sigh* Just felt like a rant.

OH MY GOODNESS!! COuld not agree more that is one of the things I hate!! I have a friend just like that she weighs 9 stone and is a size 10 and CONSTANTLY and i mean constantly complaining she needs to lose more weight her belly and her thighs are disgusting etc etc (but she still wears tight clothes and mini dresses etc so she cant be that disgusted) Anyway another of my overweight friends eventually said to her look do you realise how it makes us feel when you go on about being fat and your not when we actually are???? And she then spent the next 3 days moaning to me about her saying that to her even though I told her its true haha! Oh me its so annoying! AAAAAHHHHH same as the patronising 'oh your doing so well you dont need to lose any more weight' when I've still 5 stone to lose to be healthy! haha aye right oh! Rant over! must be having a moment today sorry to hijack ur status, with my *****y comment!

i think everyone who has that friend who says they are a "whale" when well..... there not.
trust me when am skinny i will not be hung up on my own wee personal hang ups :)

hows everyone getting on today???

x

Emmaline said:
Thank goodness I don't have to suffer those times now altho' there's lots of aches and pains I have instead all the time.

..and I'm def with you on your rant subject...!!
I have actually managed to get slim three times during my lifetime and I can remember just how good it felt... and vowing I would never put the weight back on again!.. :sigh:

Make the most of being young 'cos when you're my age it's more that doubley difficult I can tell you!

Btw... well done on not being tempted!

Yo! Ugh every month it's a nightmare though -_- and I guess tomorrow's loss when I get weighed in will be less due to water retention?
I hope you keep it off this time!!!!! Okay. Really stupid question, but.. What is it like to be slim?? Like, not have fat hanging out and rubbing thighs?!! And do people treat your differently when you're slim? Sorry for the questions lol.

That's what my mum says! She says do it now before you get older!
Thanks! I'm surprised at myself !! Hope you're doing ok x

soontobeskinnyjc said:
OH MY GOODNESS!! COuld not agree more that is one of the things I hate!! I have a friend just like that she weighs 9 stone and is a size 10 and CONSTANTLY and i mean constantly complaining she needs to lose more weight her belly and her thighs are disgusting etc etc (but she still wears tight clothes and mini dresses etc so she cant be that disgusted) Anyway another of my overweight friends eventually said to her look do you realise how it makes us feel when you go on about being fat and your not when we actually are???? And she then spent the next 3 days moaning to me about her saying that to her even though I told her its true haha! Oh me its so annoying! AAAAAHHHHH same as the patronising 'oh your doing so well you dont need to lose any more weight' when I've still 5 stone to lose to be healthy! haha aye right oh! Rant over! must be having a moment today sorry to hijack ur status, with my *****y comment!

Ugh. These people... What the hell goes through their heads?!! Glad she was told though !!!!!!! Hate that more. It s like they want you to remain the fat friend or whatever !! Jealousy!
It's okay, hijack away. I like random to u lot hehe

ludogx said:
i think everyone who has that friend who says they are a "whale" when well..... there not.
trust me when am skinny i will not be hung up on my own wee personal hang ups :)

hows everyone getting on today???

x

Exactly! And same here haha :p
All good actually. Having a coffee now with sweetener tablets(allowed right?) cos its cold and I wanted something hot. Though need to go water intake. Barely had 1 1/2 litres and already nearly 7pm! Last shake to go.. How's your day going?
Ahhhh weigh in tomorrow!!!! Really wanna get into 14's NOWWWW.

iv had to come off CD :( really not well, got the flu i think, fever coughing, sniffles... yuck. having to take antibiotics as well for a few days that "must be taken with food" so doc says i have to eat but just going to really try and stick to salads and grilled chicken and just have my 2 shakes a day so SS+ is that??? i dont know.
waiiilllllllllsss, i dont want to be sick right now lol i dont want to eat!! its just going to make gettin back into it again harder!!

ludogx said:
iv had to come off CD :( really not well, got the flu i think, fever coughing, sniffles... yuck. having to take antibiotics as well for a few days that "must be taken with food" so doc says i have to eat but just going to really try and stick to salads and grilled chicken and just have my 2 shakes a day so SS+ is that??? i dont know.
waiiilllllllllsss, i dont want to be sick right now lol i dont want to eat!! its just going to make gettin back into it again harder!!

Sorry to hear that!!!! Gotta do what the doc says!! SS+ would be 3 shakes(ALWAYS have 3!!) and a SS+ meal. Is that enough food to take with medication though??
It will be hard if you let it be !!!!! Just don't get tempted by the bad foods right now, which will make things easier when you're back to SS again. Hope you get better really soon. Keep us posted!! You WILL do this. Won't let you slip!!xo

So just been weighed and I'm 15stone 1.8lbs!!! Really wanted get into 14's. definitely will next week. So to summarise, so far...

START-20/03/2013: 16stones 3lbs
1Week-27/03/2013: 15stones 10lbs (-7lbs)
2Weeks-03/04/2013: 15stones 5lbs (-5lbs)
3Weeks-10/04/2013: 15stone 1.8lbs (-4lbs started TOTM during week)

dont be disapointed with that weight loss - thats still a fantastic amount that youve lost and your keeping in at it which is the main thing, youl see thouse 14s next week and then it will be the 13s you have to look forward to :)

aww 3 shakes a day always, i didnt know that actually lol i thought you could just have 2 and a healthy meal?? silly me lol
yeah i think what im going to try and do is break up a chicken breast into bits and have it with some salad in the morning and then again at night when i have to take my tablets as surely that shouldnt be too bad???? course only lasts 5 days so i will be off them by end of the weekend!!

ludogx said:
dont be disapointed with that weight loss - thats still a fantastic amount that youve lost and your keeping in at it which is the main thing, youl see thouse 14s next week and then it will be the 13s you have to look forward to :)

aww 3 shakes a day always, i didnt know that actually lol i thought you could just have 2 and a healthy meal?? silly me lol
yeah i think what im going to try and do is break up a chicken breast into bits and have it with some salad in the morning and then again at night when i have to take my tablets as surely that shouldnt be too bad???? course only lasts 5 days so i will be off them by end of the weekend!!

Thank you!! Yep! It's better than no loss! I started the bars this week. Got 5 for this week, including one today. If you break it up into pieces, it lasts such a long time so it's brilliant! :p

Yep! Was told you still need your vitamins and minerals! Unhealthy not too!! Well as long as you have food with your tablets, should be all good! And if you stick so SS+ foods for those days, and lay off carbs, then you'll be totally fine! And hey, it's only 5 days!!! And you'll be back to SS after. So you have no worries. Just get yourself better!!!x

So this week will mark 4 weeks of Cambridge. Can't believe it's nearly been a month already! Was such a procrastinator, and delayed starting this diet. Really annoyed, because I know I would have been at goal weight by now if I followed through. But hey, better late than never.
Next mini goal is getting to 13 stone. Hopefully I'm in the 14's now. But because I started Bars and TOTM, wondering is this week's loss will be small. And I've been having coffee with sweetener tablets. Hope that isn't affecting weight loss too!! :/ mustn't over think things!! Tend to do that a lot !

I don't see it myself (losing weight even though clearly on scales), but my size 18 coat that used to be very fitted is now quite baggy, so had to switch to my size 16 coat! And I think that's mental after just 3 weeks!!!

Need to finish my water off! Roll on tomorrow...

Really struggled today. Dunno why, but had low energy so didn't do much. Was so close to cheating but glad to say I Didn't! 2shakes,1bar, 1 cup of coffee and 3litres of water done for the day!

glad to see your still on track redrose, i put on a pound last week :( back on it today thou and much better so hoping that pound plus a few of his pals will be gone this week lol
countdown is on till my birthday and T in the park and my holiday so need to get serious!

iv not tried any of the bars yet, only thing iv tried that i like are the shakes! x

ludogx said:
glad to see your still on track redrose, i put on a pound last week :( back on it today thou and much better so hoping that pound plus a few of his pals will be gone this week lol
countdown is on till my birthday and T in the park and my holiday so need to get serious!

iv not tried any of the bars yet, only thing iv tried that i like are the shakes! x

Hey there! Glad you're back on track!! An lb is nothing!!! You'll DEFFO lose them ;)
Woop! Countdown to holiday in aug!!
I like the peanut ones and choc orange one(tastes like jaffacakes!!)

Was feeling really hungry After work so had 2 boiled eggs, plain. Just fancied it! Hope it doesn't make too much of a difference to weight loss. Not expecting much this week due to TOTM. Hopefully a better loss next week! :p

Weigh in today. And start of week 4. Not expecting a huge loss, if any this week due to TOTM. Lets see....

Back