Lets do this!!!

:cool: And another pound bites the dust....
xxxxxxxxx

It's something at least. I'm going to go full pelt this week. Really throw myself into it. See what I'm made of :) lets go for a three milkshakes a day only week! Here I go...

Good morning, welcome back and I hope the move went well. Congrats on the 1lb lost forever! xx

Hi Manda. just been reading through your diary. You've done really well considering your house move and being full of cold! I like your reflective approach in your diary about the diet.

Thanks Lynne and GP. I was delighted to find I'd lost a pound because I had been really bad! I'm making up for it this week though. Ugh, I've learnt not to come out of ketosis though. It's so not worth it!

Good afternoon Manda, hope today's easier and you're managing to stay on track xx

I have! I'm all pleased! I'm 100% today and it hasn't been a hard as it was. Hope that's me fully into ketosis again. Back on track! And thank you!

Yay it feels so good when I think of it that way. Thank you! I have found that I'm much less hungry now than I've ever been in my life. I don't want to eat the food everyone else is having. I wouldn't mind a small nibble, but I'm no longer craving food it seems. I don't long for it or think about it when it isn't around. Only when I'm making dinner for my family is when I find it hard going, but if I ignore that it soon passes. Yay! This is the only diet that's ever worked for me and I love that I'm really losing weight. Anything else I tried, I just lost a few pounds even though I'd felt I was making a huge effort. That or other diets allowed to much room for over eating. Slimming world never worked for me, it kept me from gaining weight. So I guess I'll use it when I'm at goal. Also, the speed that the weight comes off makes this diet bareable. Knowing that if I stick to it 100%, I'm only a few months away from losing a huge percentage of weight makes it possible. I'm so happy right now!

Good afternoon Manda, loving the positivity! Hope you're having a lovely day xx

Thank you GP! Temptation alert! I've just finished icing my daughters birthday cake for her birthday on Saturday. I hope I can manage to ignore the party food. I hope so! Maybe if my weigh in on Saturday is good that will keep me motivated.

I'm just thinking. It's my birthday on the 16th, I'm going to try and go 100% until then so I can enjoy a birthday dinner. Woohoo!

Sounds like a good plan

Good morning Manda, stay away from that cake young lady! :D

Yes that does sound like a good plan, 100% until your birthday meal. Have a fab day xx

I'm in the zone! I reckon I can do it. I'm not far off the 13s now and that's keeping me wanting to go head first!

Well done. Keep going and stay in the zone! Hope your daughter has a lovely birthday tomorrow! One way to stick to your resolve is to think it will be better to save yourself for a nice meal on your birthday rather than spoil it with sickly cake and party food!

You're just right Lynne! Party food is never worth it. Weigh in tomorrow! I measured my waist today and it's the same as it was before I started. Hmmm I don't get that.

I don't bother with measurements despite being an obsessive weigher - I weigh myself every morning! I just go bu how slack my clothes are.

Back