Lets do this!!!

Just remember how great you felt with the 5lb loss Manda and jump straight back on the wagon! Only a matter of days until you're in the 13s!!

Aw Manda, you've got the right attitude, getting straight back on the wagon. Don't worry about it, seriously. I keep saying this to everyone (and try to tell myself too), but that's life! It happens, you move on. You're doing really well overall, don't forget that and don't let a slipup make you think you've failed overall coz you haven't. You're still the success you were before the slipup. Keep going.

Thank you, you have helped loads! Straight back on it. It's gonna hurt but no pain no gain. Head down and get it done. Thank you very much!

I really like your drive and determination, I think it really helps me on the tough days to think there are people out there going through the same struggles but keeping at it and being determined to succeed. So do keep going, I need you :D

Hi everyone. I have fallen completely off the wagon this last week or so. It was my birthday and I had a huge fall out with my husband. Restarting tomorrow!

Hi Manda. I wondered where you'd gone! I hope you and your husband have made up. Good luck with your restart.

Thank you! Yes we made up lol. I've made a fund raising page to keep me on track. I'm raising money for starving families by doing total solution. I do better when I take the focus off myself and make it positive for someone else. I'm also offering up the hunger and difficulties for my own intentions :)

That's a great idea a fried of mine did that and it worked for her too. Me I'm much too selfish and the only way I can do this is to focus on me totally or I get all distracted by the rest of the family. :). Hope you have a great day

That's a brilliant fundraising idea Manda.

Good morning Manda, good luck with your restart and the fundraising. Fab idea xx

Hi Manda

Good luck with it - also fell off the wagon after a couple of days in Amsterdam with work and then a weekend at the in-laws. Back on track as of today though (albeit that I'm yet to have had a packet).

Fingers crossed we can do this and well done on the fundraising idea!

Gemma

Hey Manda, welcome back, missed you, don't worry too much about your gain, once you're back on Exante, it takes no time at all for it to balance out again. And you're quite a focused person, I think the idea with the fundraiser is great!!

Good afternoon Manda, hope you're finding today an easy one xx

How's it going Manda?

Not too bad! Was 100% apart from I had a little bit of roast beef last night. It was like an old boot and got stuck in my teeth. By the time I went to floss, it had done that amazing thing of swelling my gums. Been awake most the night with sore gums, booo! That will teach me to be greedy he he

Oh dear Manda. I hope you're OK now!

Good afternoon Manda. Hope you're ok now xx

Back