Let's get back on track!!

sukiblk

Ok so did 3 weeks and lost a nice amount of weight but then marriage break up and bank holidays meant I had a week or so of whatever i wanted, still not able to eat or drink anything like I did before starting on Exante but still did not do myself any favours.
However I have just received my next bumper pack, this time of shakes and bars as the soups were soooo dull, and I am into day 2 of TS. The headache is already kicking in so am hoping Ketosis will happen quite quickly. I have 18 days to lose another stone which will then make me the lightest I have been since having my kids 8 years ago :)
My new focus is being able to slip into a stunning dress for the races and heading off with my best girlfriends and my mum for a day full of champagne and laughter, leaving my crap life at home for a day, and secretly hoping that soon to be ex DH is quite jealous of it all :Na_Na_Na_Na:
Now someone pass me my Boullion ;)

Hear Hear! You can do it :D

The feeling of swiftly swaggering past your ex will boost your confidence and keep your resolve. xxx

A goal is a goal I guess! At least it brings focus eh.

Good luck. You go for it. I'm sure you'll lose plenty of weight. I know it's early days but finding you no longer think about or care what your ex thinks is the best way of getting over the break up.

Back