Let's get it on!!

Riiiight....after much reading of the wonderful success stories on here and a fair amount of faffing about I AM STARTING TOMORROW!! :)

Am really looking forward to it and focusing on keeping a positive attitude...how do you make a ticker thingy? Want to do one too...

Any other new starters for tomorrow also? We can be skinny buddies and moan to each other about the first few days (apparentlt the hardest) :p

Nicole x

I started today :). Just getting through these first few days !!! Good Luck.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Riiiight....after much reading of the wonderful success stories on here and a fair amount of faffing about I AM STARTING TOMORROW!! :)

Am really looking forward to it and focusing on keeping a positive attitude...how do you make a ticker thingy? Want to do one too...

Any other new starters for tomorrow also? We can be skinny buddies and moan to each other about the first few days (apparentlt the hardest) :p

Nicole x
Hiya Nicole, and welcome!

Re the ticker thingy... follow this link: Graphical Tickers and Trackers: Weight Loss, Trying To Conceive, Pregnancy...

Then half way down on the left is says weight loss/fitness and under that you'll see weight loss... click on that, and follow the steps! At the very end, it will display a code which you copy and paste into your signature. (You'll find options for sig' editing etc in your User CP! Top left of the page on this forum, in blue!)... Any probs, let us know and we'll try and help out! Oh, and bookmark the page when you make ticker, so you can go back to it easily and update it! :D

xx

Good luck x its great when you can add your losses to the ticker and see it going down. x

best of luck x

Gud luck ladies

Back