Lets Get RID of the squatters gained over the festive season

precious

Gold Member
Hey Minis...

MY OH MY i have gained 10 lbs over the festive season :eek::eek::eek::eek: and am starting this challenge to get rid of the squatters and get straight back into my weightloss journey ...

Some yummy food and drinks have been consumed had lots of fun partying but now its time to get serious and back into it.. your all than welcome to join...

Precious - 10 squatters to get rid of :eek:

Hi there! Happy New Year!
I have 7 squatters to unload. I read somewhere that quick weight gain like this is usually fluid which will come off just as quickly (wishful thinking)

Precious - 10 squatters
Beekeeper - 7 squatters

Hi Precious - look like only me and you gained squatters over Christmas. 2 of them went packing this week(they were probably the G&T's- the quick to get rid of fluid) but I'm finding it rather difficult to get serious about the stubborn ones. Still grazing. I need to start a diary again I think to get me on track.
Hope you are having an easy time of it.

Lol looks like it is just us lol ... Well done in the 2lbs loss that's great I've got my wi later at the gp as I can't get to boots today. I've been fairl good although 2 naughty days one of them was a full blast curry night eek. Will be back later have a fab day Hun x

Well done honey kiss keep going Hun..x

hehe starting a bit late... as I had 5 whole weeks off over xmas and new year... started back on the diet on the 8th... I gained 9lbs over xmas... opps! So I'll join in.

Precious - 10 squatters
Beekeeper - 7 squatters
SammyE - 9 squatters

hey SammyE never to late hun welcome... :) not seen u around for a while hope your well happy new year hope u had a fab one :)

Had my WI and lost 5lbs this week well pleased :)

Precious - 10 squatters - 7 Gone - 3 To Go
Beekeeper - 7 squatters
SammyE - 9 squatters

Hi guys. Is it ok to join in. The thread made me smile. I gained 4 and a half squatters over Xmas and 3 and a half has gone so 1 to go!!!! I would put all your squatters at the bottom of this message but I'm on my phone doing this and I can't remember all the numbers. I'm a proper wally.
Good luck Xx

Lost 7lbs this week

Beekeeper - 7 squatters
SammyE - 9 squatters - 7 Gone - 2 To Go

Hi there. I am down to 13.1 today so only one of the blighters left to shift. I can't credit myself with being resolved and resisting temptations though, just been under the weather and couldn't be bothered eating.
Apart from that - haven't we done well!!

Beekeeper - 7 squatters - 6 gone, 1 to go
Raina - 4.5 squatters - all gone

Morning minis...

It's a sts for me this week which im pleased with I'll get rid of the last 3 squatters next week I'm feeling positive :D

Hey rain thats fab news well done Hun..

Beekeeper only one squatter left that's great news that won't take long to get rid of... Know what u mean Hun being underthe weather hope u feel better soon :)

Hope ur well sammye

Have a good day all x

Hi guys, i've only got one squatter to get rid of an my weigh in is 2moro so fingers crossed!

Ria - 6 squatters - 5 gone - 1 to go

Ria - 6 squatters - All Gone!!

Well done ria you go girlfriend... Now you can focus on melting the new pounds away.. Keep it up Hun..

Hope the rest of the minis are all good...

Sorry ive been in hiding... Guilty as hell I am gonna have my final weigh in for this month on Friday as that's when I'm next in boots. Hoping the scales will be kind..

Have a fabulous day all x x

Lost 2lbs which leaves me with one squatter left to get rid off thank goodness so easy to gain feels like a lifetime to shift hope ur all well minis x

Final squatter went packing this week. Thanks for this thread precious - kept me motivated. You'll be waving goodbye to your final one too soon.
Didn't we all do well!

Precious - 10 squatters - 9 Gone - 1 To Go
Beekeeper - 7 squatters - All Gone
Ria - 6 squatters - All Gone!!

Well done everyone... Yay all the squatters have gone for you all...

I'll get my last one gone very soon lol.. Well pleased got rid of the 9 this month....Thanks everyone for keeping me focused.

Have a fab weekend all x

Back