Let's Get This Show On The Road

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
Well, it's finally that time.
Tomorrow morning, after weeks of what seemed like endless misery, I begin 20 weeks of LT.
I have the water in the fridge, my 3 sachets laid out for me in preparation and I'll find it fantastic and odd to be back on the diet.
I have gained weight the past 4 weeks, but I'm not going to punish myself, I'm going to get what I've gained off and keep going and not let the stresses get to me now.
As long as I can keep doing this diet for the next 20 weeks, I'll be happy as Larry!
So wish me luck, for the first week might be a struggle, but at least I'll be able to catch up with everyone on here more. I've felt a bit too embarassed to post much on here if I'm honest, but I'll post a lot more now.

Thanks to everyone for your support the past few weeks. You're all fantastic xxxx

Hi Abbie

Brilll.....good to have you back. i was looking out for you yesterday as I knew you were trying to get to the chemist in time. So, Wednesday it is!!!!

I like your attitude and that will definitely get you to your goal. What has happened has happened and now you want to just keep looking forward, which is what you need right now.

Love your dedication and your preparation..that is good and it will stand you in good stead.

Just keep posting, in the bad times as well as the good times!!

Have a great Day 1 and just dont think how hungry you are, just keep remembering how miserable you were NOT being able to do LT....so, just be positive and keep drinking to ward off any hunger!

Take care

Thanks Scots, you're a sweetie. Really appreciate it.
How are you getting on? I saw your post about you looking in the mirror and it's a truly fab feeling to see the results for yourself isn't it? I'm looking forward to that again. :D

good luck Abbie!! so cuffed you have managed to get started again! i'm sure you'll be fine as you've done it before but if you need anything - as always, get your soon to be skinny bum on here!!

xxx

Woohoo, great news - really pleased for you. Good luck and you will be fine. Those 20 weeks will whizz by in absolutely no time - the voice of experience speaks!! lol

Great to see you back hun you can do these 20 weeks no problem good luck with your LT journey x x

Awwww realy thrilled for you, can't wait to see your progress and glad that you are finally happy!!:flowers:

Hi Abbie x welcome back.

Your dedication is great, you certainly have it all sorted out in your mind and that is the hardest part to this diet, so your success is only 20wks away. Like everyone else has said the weeks will fly by, you will be at your goal in no time at all x

Good luck Abbie and keep posting x

Glad to see you finally back on it Abs - your not guna need luck cuz i know you can do it :D x

Thanks everyone! Thought I'd just write on this thread rather than posting up another one that I've started the diet again now. Woohoo! Going to do the diet hopefully without any hitches, to the 8th or 9th December, so that's 20 weeks I think.
Feeling a little hungry, but I've only had the one shake so far, going to have my 2nd one soon, only a couple of days to go til I get into Ketosis so I'll be fine.

Thanks Scots, you're a sweetie. Really appreciate it.
How are you getting on? I saw your post about you looking in the mirror and it's a truly fab feeling to see the results for yourself isn't it? I'm looking forward to that again. :D

Hi Abbie
Doing well, and very positive and generally very happy with my life right now!! YIPPPEEEE....

You will get there, esp with your determination....you had a rough ride getting back and I am sure you will do so well and see the results,,,although, you have done well to date anyway! Just keep going.

Hope you are having a good day!

Thanks everyone! Thought I'd just write on this thread rather than posting up another one that I've started the diet again now. Woohoo! Going to do the diet hopefully without any hitches, to the 8th or 9th December, so that's 20 weeks I think.
Feeling a little hungry, but I've only had the one shake so far, going to have my 2nd one soon, only a couple of days to go til I get into Ketosis so I'll be fine.

POSITIVE AGAIN :) Good :)

Glad to see you finally back on it Abs - your not guna need luck cuz i know you can do it :D x

Awww thanks summer, that's well sweet of you!

Scots...I don't know how to multi quote, I can only seem to do the one quote lol, but my day is going good. Glad to have something finally going right.
How about your day? All going well with you? xx

Awww thanks summer, that's well sweet of you!

Scots...I don't know how to multi quote, I can only seem to do the one quote lol, but my day is going good. Glad to have something finally going right.
How about your day? All going well with you? xx

I dont know how to muti quote either,,,must ask..I think Nerac does it :)
Yes, day is going well, only in the office for another 50 mins and then home on the train :)

Woohoo! Home time soon for you.

I've been watching films online. Getting a bit of a headache but that can't be the LT already, surely? Hmm oh well, doesn't matter either way.

Girls girls girls :giggle:

To multiquote: see at the bottom of someones post it says quote, the one on the right of it has a plus sign and some " ....... click that icon on all posts you want to quote then go to the bottom and click 'post reply' .........wella!!!!! :D

Bloody Genius you are ain't ya Tanya? lol!

lol nah - it took me a while to work it out too! :)

Back