Let's Get to know each other.

Destination hun it's great to meet you, Your so positive and you sound like you have it all worked out. I'm happy that you started a new chapter in your life. You have achieved so much already and thisis going to be the boost you need to keep going. Well done!

I still can't get my head around how much I should drink. Does the recommended 3 ltrs include the shakes or as well as them?
I want to do it properly inorder to lose the weight. I dont weigh myself at all, but know by my clothes that I am losing. Feel quite cheerful today . Wishing you all a good day xx

hi marzz im now on day 6 and i felt the same . now when i cook it doesnt bother me and i have just been able to sit while my husband cooked a sunday roast and not even look at it . beleave me when people tell you that it does get easier it really does . cant wait until my first weigh in on tuesday to see the resuits for myself :wavey:

Second time around( originally did it 6 years ago and lost 4.5 st in 3 months had my son) and I am struggling to do this and keep cheating and then restarting so never get past day1.:cry:

I'm Steve, a 40 year old lift engineer who moved from installing lifts to being a Technician / Troubleshooter last March. The physical aspect of the job made my weight jump from around 15 stones to 18. A cruise in November last year was the final straw when I came back 11 days later gaining nearly a stone. A good friend of mine lost 6 stones on Lipotrim 3 years ago and has lost another 2 since so my better half and I thought it'd be a good thing to try. She had a Gastric band fitted before I met her but struggled with it for the last 3 years since we met. It caused constant vomiting and blockages and really is more hassle than it's worth. She's gutted that she was not offered Lipotrim through her doctor at the time as they rushed her through with the band within 8 weeks of the initial contact with the doctor to having it fitted. Both of us have managed to lose 4 stones on Lipotrim since Jan 1st which is amazing. We've both started hitting the gym pretty hard with a long term goal that this will help us keep the weight off. I'll be stopping at 13 stones and try to maintain that but she has a few more stones to go past this. We're hoping that the liquid diet will have settled the band down and that she'll continue to lose with a change in our lifestyle Anyway, sorry for babbling on, just though I'd introduce myself here

Hi Steve
My husband is doing the diet with me too , his lost 2 stone 4 lb in 5 weeks and I'm coming in behind him with about 21 lb , last 2 weeks my weight slowed down to 1lb weekly , I got the dreaded constipation but there's nothing like friendly competition ha

Hi SK2 welcome hun, As I was saying to another member that had a day 3 curse, try to make it your first goal. Start the diet and just concentrate on finishing the first day, have it as a mini goal. If it helps just write yourself a little note or letter to read when you feel like you cant do it and that will let you know how upset you will be and disappointed if you break the diet. Try to find that inner strong person that needs to do this.

Hi Steve welcome to the forum! Thank you for the introduction and I must say I'm very impressed by your story of how you and you partner both started this journey together and have managed to come so far with excellent results. I'm certain you both will achieve your goals as you have been so constant with the diet. I think Paul is still lurking in the forum, I hope you both get to chat and meet.

And for me... I got a letter from the hospital about my fertility treatment. They have sent tests they want us to have done before the consultation. I called the nurses up and spoke to them about my diet and they said I would need to stop the diet before I have the tests done. They said they need accurate results to determine medications I will be on and I would certainly need to be out of ketosis. This has hit me hard and I'm disappointed as it has been the one time I've restarted without hiccups. However I have decided not to dwell on it but to kind of change the way of my diet. I'm going to do a low calorie diet and eat 3 times a day but not as low as Lipotrim. I can't just leave it, I need to make this into a lifestyle. I will still be here and can offer the support to all you lovely people. Please keep this thread going and posts coming in as it does help with the motivation.

Hi Jesi
So sorry to hear about you having to come off the night, it's so hard once your in the zone but all these tests really important .
Hope your low calorie diet works
All the best tigger

Hello Stevefish.
sorry to hear about your wifes experience with a gastric band. a gastric band is quite drastic & I'm dumbfounded that the doctor didn't try every option before this. It is nice that you will have each other doing LIPOTRIM at the same time. I wish you both luck
Linda

Jesi,
so pleased for you re the fertility programme. I'm sure with your determination you will succeed with the low calorie diet. Please please continue with this forum afterall you started it. I love the advice & support you give.

Linda hun thank you for your lovely kind words, I'm still here with my dirty dance :banana dancer:

I just had my first weigh in. 8 pounds lost and no longer in the obese category!! So happy right now :) Anyone who is struggling with the first week I promise it is worth it and it does get easier. X

Well done Downy hun that's a great loss xxx

Hey everyone!

I'm Abbey, I'm 18 and a student in Cornwall! I started Lipotrim in November 2013 weighing 13st13lb and finished, over 100 days later, at 11st0lb. I'm now 10st12lb and will be going back on a VLCD in just under a fornight to get down to 9st0lb. I'd love to make some friends on here and I look forward to seeing everyones' progress!

xx

Welcome Abbz
It's great the way this diet works the pounds melt away ha ha . . It's great you kept the weight off , I'm here til the end of March so trying to loose as much as possible , had the dreaded constipation for 2 weeks so it slowed my weight down to 1 lb for the last 2 weeks , so I'm hoping that tomorrow I'll get a good loss lol..
Tigger

Hi All,
I've not been on forum for a few days as I was feeling very down, disillusioned and disappointed. Week 2 I only lost 2lbs. I have not let even the tiniest morsel pass my lips yet it still results in 2lb? Going to give it another week to see if I lose next wednesday. If still a little loss I may try SW or WW

Hi Linda
It will come , my 4th& 5th weigh 1lb each according to chemist it's constipation . I lost 3 this week I know it's hard but a loss is a loss

tigger, i know you are right, it just took me a while to appreciate that i've lost 7lbs so what the heck am i moaning for :banghead:

So confusing all the posts you have to post before u can edit your profile, where can I find out how many I have posted?

Back