Let's Get to know each other.

Hello Girls,

My name is Sarah and I have done Lipotrim twice before. I am hoping it will be third time lucky for me :D I weighed in at an all time high of 22stone 11lbs.I have been on LIPOTRIM for 6 weeks and have lost 2stone 9lbs and I'm feeling great!!! I have 5 daughters and want to be able to do all the things my weight has restricted me from doing. Swimming, theme parks, flying without an extension belt!!!

I am also 40 this year and do not want to be fat and forty.

Well done to all of you, lets support each other and achieve our dreams !

Keep going

Sarah xxx

Welcome Linda you are doing great , I have 24 lb gone in 5-6 weeks although a bit slow the last 2 weeks due to the dreaded constipation lol. Isn't it great when you start getting under another stone ,I love it
Tigger

Hi everyone. I'm Claire 34 from Liverpool. Currently weighing 19stone. Been doing lipo for three days. I've started twice before but caved in at day five. I'm determined this time. Could someone please advise me though. Last night I went to bed and I could see like dark shadows etc and was edgey/nervous like feeling and I looked it up about low sugar levels and it can make you feel like this I'm hoping it will pass I will be gutted if I have to stop due to my sugar levels been to low

Hi foxeylady I think most people go through this in the beginning , I did & basically my body was dealing with lack of carbs etc, I was grand when I got to my 4 th day just take it slow standing up etc,it should pass ,
Tigger

Hi everyone. I am doing really well so far. Finding it hard with shift work but it will be worth it in the end. I lost 5 1/2lb in week 2 and another 4 1/2lb this week. That's 19lb in 3weeks! I am so please. Hope you're all doing well too. X

Hi guys and girls. Sorry I've not been on to support you all. I don't have any internet at home. Hope you're all doing well. I had my second weigh in today and lost 3 1/2 pounds. Everyone says I should be happy with that but I'm not :-( My pharmacist doesn't seem to know what she's talking about either. She said that the average loss is half a stone a month even though the website and bag she gives me my shakes in says a stone. She also can't seem to answer any questions I have. She also can't count.
I cheated at the weekend by eating a tiny bit of my fellas mixed grill so I'm hoping that by sticking to it completely this week I lose at least four pounds next week.
Sorry rant over. How are all of you anyway? X

Hi everyone, hope it's ok to join you all.

My name is Liz and I am 61 soon to be 62.

I work full time in the community with learning disabled adults in their homes. I mostly do 24 hour shifts so lipotrim suits me very well. Takes any preparation and thought out of the equation.

This is my 2nd (serious) time round. I lost 5 stone 1st time, mainly for my eldest daughters wedding. I reversed my diabetes after it and hasn't come back since. I need to lose 5 stone again, this time for my youngest's wedding on 18th July, but more importantly for my health. My knees are suffering with all the weight I am carrying and can't walk comfortably. This is my third day and doing well

Hi everyone,

Just a quick hello :) I am a newbie and currently on day 2. I'm getting on great, so far so good. All your stories are amazing and really motivating. We can do this :D

Xxxxx

Jesi, hello. I remember you when we were both doing LT last time. I remember you losing weight for your treatment. So pleased that it worked and that you are a mommy now. Ive also had a little boy since, he is almost 1.

Best of luck getting to goal, sure you will in no time. x x

Hi every1 I'm Natasha I'm on my 2nd day of lipotrim I'm not feeling to bad keep getting slight cramps in my tummy tho.

Bit bout me we'll I'm 23 n weigh 20 stone (hides face) lol! I'm doing lipotrim as I'm ready to turn my life around now don't want my weight to hold me back any longer!!

Look forward to hearing all your stories x

Hi every1 I'm Natasha I'm on my 2nd day of lipotrim I'm not feeling to bad keep getting slight cramps in my tummy tho.

Bit bout me we'll I'm 23 n weigh 20 stone (hides face) lol! I'm doing lipotrim as I'm ready to turn my life around now don't want my weight to hold me back any longer!!

Look forward to hearing all your stories x
Welcome, Natasha :)

Hello ladies! It is so good to have support through this. I am now into week 5. I lost 3lb again this week. That's 22lb in total. I don't feel hungry at all, but I do miss chewing! Does anyone know how long it is safe to do this diet for? Do we have to take a break at any time. Would be grateful of any advice. Karen x

Hi Fellow Lipotrimers! My Names Victoria, I live in a seaside resort called Southport, Not too far from Liverpool. I'm 24 and i'm a manager for Boots. I'm a mum of one, he's a four legged, four month old pup! This is my third week on lipotrim. I lost 8.5lbs the first week and 5.5lbs the second. This week has been the hardest for me, fed up with it all, I get weighed at the Pharmacy tomorrow but my scales at home say i've only lost 2.5lbs and I really need to go to the toilet but I can't!! I started at 17st 12.5lbs. I am currently 16st 12.5lbs. I am going on a fab holiday to Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bali and Thailand on the 29th of May and I will be seeing my sister who lives in Australia who I haven't seen for a year so I really want to be 13 stones but Not sure if I am going to be able to do that! Might be more like 14 stones but hey, its better than what I started at! I haven't told my sister I am on lipotrim so I would love her jaw to hit the floor when she see's me! haha. If anyone has any tips on the toilet situation I would be very grateful! xxxxx

Hi Victoria!

That's a great loss, well done! My start of weight was 17stones and 7lbs. I'm hoping to lose at least 7lbs on Friday- which is my first weigh in. I'm also hoping to lose in total around 5 stones for my holiday trip in December. Hopefully I'll achieve this by December.

Stay motivated n drink plenty of water and I'm sure you'll reach your goal. Just think of your sisters face when she sees the loss, it's gonna be priceless! :) ;)

Let me know how you get on

Good Luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back