Lets go! DDs diary :)

Well missed my third pack so have had 40 grams plain qourn and 4 pieces of broccoli SO FULL on such a tiny amount of food! Worked it out at 130 calories. Every minute that passes I feel more determined. God I could have eaten earlier though, scary thought as right now I would have been sat here all depressed and having to start again tomorrow.

Hiya hun just read your diary.your doin great hun! Tom u will start to feel bit better and seeing scales drop will keep u goin! Keep postimg in here it helps loads.im on week 9 and omg its flown by xx

DiamondDoll said:
Well missed my third pack so have had 40 grams plain qourn and 4 pieces of broccoli SO FULL on such a tiny amount of food! Worked it out at 130 calories. Every minute that passes I feel more determined. God I could have eaten earlier though, scary thought as right now I would have been sat here all depressed and having to start again tomorrow.

Well done! Tap on the back for yourself, I got lost looking at that diet too complicated lol I will stick to weight watchers for now. Hope to lose something this week.

Karensplan said:
Well done! Tap on the back for yourself, I got lost looking at that diet too complicated lol I will stick to weight watchers for now. Hope to lose something this week.

Thanks Hun weight watcher is a good diet,think iwill count points after too jus need to do Cambridge to get out ofthebinge cycle. Good luck with it and keep me posted on those pounds off xx

franbella21 said:
Hiya hun just read your diary.your doin great hun! Tom u will start to feel bit better and seeing scales drop will keep u goin! Keep postimg in here it helps loads.im on week 9 and omg its flown by xx

9 weeks.. I so want to be there. That's amazing will power xx

Thanks hun dont get me wrong ive had a few breaks but all pretty much planned i think its the only way to get thriugh this diet lol.x

Woke up super hungry today! The strawberry shake didn't even touch the sides!!! Not sure whether that's down to my little meal (really can't call it a meal lol) or the dreaded day 3. At work today and as I mentioned my job is teaching exercise :D so I will be very active BUT I managed day 1 total SS with a 11 hour on my feet shift. Plus I love my job. I can't wait to look more the part. Hope everyone's having a good day xx

Watching fat families... And I didn't once think omg how did you let yourself get like that? I thought, wow your doing something about that.. That's great... So am I! I know if I kept on how I was I would put an average of 1 stone a year (after the yo yo effect) and then I would be out of my job I guess. My whole financial future and happiness depends on me feeling me again if you know wha I mean? don't get me wrong, I know curvier sizes can be fit... I can lift more than my partner and most other men i know. It's the food crutch and no matter how much time you put into exercise (bar the elite athletes of course!!!) you can undo a good 2 hour weight session with an upward of 3000 cal binge.

I can't wait to have this weight off so in 2013 I can train hard to SEE that muscular and body development. This is so worth and reading other people's diaries just reinforces this xxx

Last edited:
Good luck on your cambridge journey, its a great diet x

Hey how's everyone getting on today? I'm on day 5 of Cambridge and not finding it all that bad..... Not feeling hungry just missing food boohoo :-( I think I'm gonna do ss for 3 or 4 weeks n then move on to ss+

Oh my god! Im so tired and hungry! Did a 60 min weights n ab class (i teach it so had to do it too and just had to use 16 pound dumbbells as this used to be very very light for me- not today let me tell ya lol) i could have got to my brothers and order a pizza- luckily he had a low carb protein bar to hand for me to eat (120 cals,25 gram protein and 13 gram carbs) so ive survived the take away lure! Going to have 20 grams of plain quorn when i get in so no more carbs can be consumed (the food pack would add carbs that ive already had in bar form). Have a weigh in tomorrow i know its only day 4 but my cdc said it would be helpfull to have a midi weigh in. After that i wont see her til 7th sept as shes away! 2 weeks to buckle down. Hope everyones had a good day xx

Well result after 3 days... 6 and a quater lbs off! In 14's and hoping to.make the 13's very soon!

Was naughty and tried a bar, peanut one- yuck deffo swapping those babys!!! Least i only had a bit my OH had to finish it!

Bum us SO sore from all those jumping squats but feel more confident in fact that in a week or so i will be able to train comfortably (if not lightly) hope everyone has had a flying start to weekend :) xx

Food today so far; bar (I had half a toffee bar to make up the meal!) tomato soup and then going to either have a strawberry shake or 50 gram plain quorn and 80gram broccoli (yum). Going to TRY and just do ss tomorrow/after wk end to get some more lbs off and make my official week weigh in a good one. My scales are nearly exactly same as CDC scales, which is good. So official weigh day is Wednesday morn (naked after wee hahaha).

Ps toffee bars aren't that much nicer BUT in 4 weeks time they could prove to be a godsend! Xx

Day 4 DONE! bed time:)

Going to TRY and stick to ss for rest of week until my weigh in on Wednesday :D try n get another 4 lbs off (it would be lovely to reach10 lbs my first week) but I'll take anything over 3 haha. Night all xxx

Day 5 and I HAD to have a sneaky look on scales (I will stop this) and it tells me I'm 14.9!! Even after having a bar in week 1 - although cutting that out now. Wou be thrilled at 2 more before official Wednesday weigh to make as that would make it a 10 and a half pound loss for week one. Ok stop getting obsessed with weigh ins lol. Off to work I go xx

Well done!! Although I'm not getting on my scales till wi cause it tells dif things depending on time of day and them I want to throw it out of the window!!! Lol anyways good luck with wi

Karensplan said:
Well done!! Although I'm not getting on my scales till wi cause it tells dif things depending on time of day and them I want to throw it out of the window!!! Lol anyways good luck with wi

I've been known to kick the scale in the past lol literally boot it :D good luck for your wi Hun x

Back