Lets go! DDs diary :)

Morning hun how was your weekend off plan? Are you bak on plan now hun? Xx

franbella21 said:
Morning hun how was your weekend off plan? Are you bak on plan now hun? Xx

hey hun how you doing? yeah got straight back into it on monday lol 3 lbs where showing on scales (put on!) but i think that is water, maybe! went back to gym last night so straight back in on that end of it! xx

Hope you didmt eat the veggie horse lol!! I always struggle when i have had a break.planned or not.hope you stayed strong.im ok faffed around abit on weekend but been 100% ss since mon.wi is thurs should have been tues but cdc changed it.so im hoping for even a 2lb loss x

franbella21 said:
Hope you didmt eat the veggie horse lol!! I always struggle when i have had a break.planned or not.hope you stayed strong.im ok faffed around abit on weekend but been 100% ss since mon.wi is thurs should have been tues but cdc changed it.so im hoping for even a 2lb loss x

I did lol did have some eggs though which shouldn't be too bad! Not as easy after a break, but still 3 stone off done - nightmare. well 3 n a half if I'm honest! Was wondering whether to switch to cal counting after 3 stone though, gotta see how time is looking when I finally (and I will) get there. Be a bit easier once uni starts next week I think xx how's your day been?

Finding this diet increasing hard/unsocial... Boring :( why? Because it's just not getting me fast results now, even when 100 per cent and drinking 4 litres of water per day. I've been having a big think about what would happen if I did come off this pan... How much more working out I could do for weigh lids vs vlcd weight loss.

DiamondDoll said:
Finding this diet increasing hard/unsocial... Boring :( why? Because it's just not getting me fast results now, even when 100 per cent and drinking 4 litres of water per day. I've been having a big think about what would happen if I did come off this pan... How much more working out I could do for weigh lids vs vlcd weight loss.

What plan are you on?

Hiya chick how many weeks you been on it? As week three n four are notorious for slow weight loss and the boredom kicks in hun.i think i said before if yoyr ssing and doim excercise yoyr losses will slow as your body goes into starvation mode and clings onto everything.try upping the steps and then seeing wot ure losses are hun.only 2lb off for me :/ xx

franbella21 said:
Hiya chick how many weeks you been on it? As week three n four are notorious for slow weight loss and the boredom kicks in hun.i think i said before if yoyr ssing and doim excercise yoyr losses will slow as your body goes into starvation mode and clings onto everything.try upping the steps and then seeing wot ure losses are hun.only 2lb off for me :/ xx

Yeah it is , your right and congrats 2lbs is brill. Gonna put my big girl pants on and and power through! Lol xx

Think I need a little reminding that while this diet may not be comfy or sociable I have just 11 weeks to get over 3 stone off and that it's the best way xx

Attachments

• image-1586578029.jpg
    image-1586578029.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 26
Sooo tomorrow is the start of a more positive attitude! Have until Monday the 1st to go straight through... Hopefully get into 13s then power through oct/november to get into 12s! what's that saying? If you think you can do it, you can do it!xx

Agh I haven't been here for ageeess- missed it! I've managed to put around 3 lbs on (not too bad!) and am now trying to get back on plan to finish off un used products! I have a love hate relationship with this diet!!! Hope everyone is well and has lost loads xxx

DiamondDoll said:
Agh I haven't been here for ageeess- missed it! I've managed to put around 3 lbs on (not too bad!) and am now trying to get back on plan to finish off un used products! I have a love hate relationship with this diet!!! Hope everyone is well and has lost loads xxx

Yes I went AWOL too!! But I'm back on track now I hope!! Raging over the missed weight loss! Anyway welcome back :)

Back