Lets go for it! Monday Hour by Hour!!

Hannah, are you around?? Are you excited or nervous about tonight?? I am a bit of both. I feel a bit better now I've had some water, felt ill after eating only half of the frozen tetra, I must have been deydrated too:mad:

So, I know I have not lost the 7lb I was hoping for, maybe 5 or 6, I've stuck to it so I will blame the TOTM, or could it just be that some lose it slower than others? I guess so, we are all different after all. It aint gonna stop me, no way hosay!!

How's everyone getting on?
I've just had my first shake and feeling fine so far. No temptations yet.

I'm just on the lush site at the moment thanks to the lush thread. I think i'll treat myself to a couple of products for each stone I lose (fingers crossed.)

Good luck with your weigh in tonight Sophia. I'm sure you'll do great. Looking forward to hearing your results.

only had one ltr of water, I have to go out and don't want to be in agony for the loo, there arent any where i'm going.

waiting for my boiling water to cool a bit before I have my first shake of the day, trying a CHOCOLATE one hot.:( will I ever get used to these darn shakes?? I do like the chicken and mushroom one. Some are ok actually, I just hate having them.

ttfn x

the water can be a pain, especially when you are out adn about, but I deffo have to do my four today or I'll feel ill again. Enjoy your soup spooky xx

yuk yuk yuk..... the chocolate shake hot is soooooo bad. I really don't know if I can drink it without being sick:mad:
Do any of you guys have probs with the taste of the shakes? With it being my first week I'm just trying out various flavours,

fruits of the forest is ok
strawberry is ok
banana is ok
chicken and mushroom soup I like (up to now:eek:)

the rest are totally yuk. I've not tried a banana tetra yet. may get one or two tonight for next week.

what are your faves and can you give me some tips on how to enjoy my shakes a little more? I will just make them all cold so I can drink them quickly and get them out of the way. THis choc. one is quite hot so it looks like I'll be missing out on a shake today, really don't like it:eek: sorry to sound crabby xxxx

Hi Girlies, Im really struggling with the water, What is the minimum we can have? Is it 2 litres? Its so hard

How do you do it?

Hi girls,
Sophia I split my packs so I am making up the shakes with effectively twice as much water and have them in 2 sittings. It seems to neutralise some of the sweetness of them. I don;t like the berry flavours though,,,
Verity welcome!
The minimum water is 2 1/4 litres, I know how hard it is, its took me 10 weeks to up my water to 4 litres a day!
I try and make mini goals with water, a set amount before noon, before tea etc, it helps get it down!
Good luck!

Hey Verity, you came!! Welcome to this fab thread.

I use the summer berry water flavouring from my CD, I have it in FIZZY WATER, not still. It tates so much better and is easier to get down.

You should have 4 lts. The guidelines say 2.5 but I am told that that is gonna change to 4 litres.

I didnt have my four lts yesterday and I felt really ill.

I am not a water drinker at all...... thought I would have to give up because of that until I had the berry in FIzzy.

Hi girls,
Sophia I split my packs so I am making up the shakes with effectively twice as much water and have them in 2 sittings. It seems to neutralise some of the sweetness of them. I don;t like the berry flavours though,,,
(quote]

ah, I did split my shakes once or twice but put in half the water... maybe I'll try halving them with more water like you, cheers spooky x

hi guys i must be wierd i find the water bit quite easy i m mostly drinking about six litres a day i m sat now supping my way through my 4th but i just feel so thirsty all the time not sure if it s the yukky taste in my mouth had one pack so far hope everyone is ok

i ve always been a big water drinker never really drunk juice or coke or anything so i guess that must of helped a lot ,

itsnowornever, you are doing really well. Your system will be sooo healthy after all that water :D

Back