Lets go for it! Monday Hour by Hour!!

morning everyone, sounds like your all doing fantastically on the water front
I usually drink 3-4 litres a day anyway, but yesterday i struggled to get 2 in i just felt like i was drowing in it for some reason
so far today ive had a litre, just about to do another so fingers crossed i get enough water in to day

day 6 and im excited and nervous about weigh in tomorrow

Today is dh's birthday and we were supposed to go out for a meal today but dh said he doesn't want to sit with me and the kids at a resturant and me not eat lol
so i'm making them there favourite chicken curry (i don't eat it anyway cos im veggie)
and there having devils food cake and fresh cream for after its going to be so hard to resist that but i will because i want to get this weight off and it means so much more to me than some cake and cream

Off out to help dh spend his bday money now, so il check in tonight

keep glugging , your all doing fantastically!

sam x

Afternoon everyone,

My morning has been manic at work and my day didn't start well when I scrapped my brand new car against a post....! have been close to tears for most of the morning... :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :cry: :tear_drop: :tear_drop:

Feeling ok and excited about weigh-in tonight - how you feeling Sophia? Laughed reading your thread about your frozen tetra and how you didn't like it - I absolutely loved mine. Funny how everyones tastebuds are so different...

I've been so busy this morning, this is first time I've sat at my desk - I've done 1.5L of water and 1 Tetra so far. Am going to stop drinking the water around 4'ish as got weigh-in at 6pm and don't want to go bloated.

Congratulations itsnowornever - fantastic loss in just 1 week - I'm very envious... :)

This diet is amazing how it takes away your hunger but it's just the habit of eating that I need to kick - I miss the actual act of eating and the different tastes...

I do keep repeating some of your mantras (sp?) though and my fav at the moment is "I know what food tastes like but I don't know what being slim feels like"... Can't remember who posted that on the thread but it's stuck with me over the last couple of days.

Hope you all continue to have good days.

I've just had to prepare a working lunch - I've just cut up loads of M&S sandwiches and sorted out crisps and other snacks - how unfair is that..... :cry:

yuk yuk yuk..... the chocolate shake hot is soooooo bad. I really don't know if I can drink it without being sick:mad:
Do any of you guys have probs with the taste of the shakes? With it being my first week I'm just trying out various flavours,

fruits of the forest is ok
strawberry is ok
banana is ok
chicken and mushroom soup I like (up to now:eek:)

the rest are totally yuk. I've not tried a banana tetra yet. may get one or two tonight for next week.

what are your faves and can you give me some tips on how to enjoy my shakes a little more? I will just make them all cold so I can drink them quickly and get them out of the way. THis choc. one is quite hot so it looks like I'll be missing out on a shake today, really don't like it:eek: sorry to sound crabby xxxx

I only have chocolate shakes. The only way I like them is to use ice cold or fridge water. I then use a hand whisk then blender. Also, I never use more than 8 ounces of water. This is how I lost 3stone the first time. I used to really look forward to and enjoy my shakes.
HTH

I only used to like banana, but am really into choc mint at the minute, couple of ice cubes in it whizzed up, lush.
In fact have bought mostly those today for this week, got to get the 1lb off I have put on, plus more, so am raring to go this week.

Hi Girlies, Im really struggling with the water, What is the minimum we can have? Is it 2 litres? Its so hard

How do you do it?

Hi Verity,

Just read your other thread. I'm restarting today after putting back on most of the 45 lbs that I lost. I have tried to restart several times the last month so am hoping i'm successful this time. Every time I feel like eating, I look at the pictures my hubby took of me yesterday. That's enough kill anyone's appetite :D

Good luck and make sure you post here if you're having a weak moment.

hi spooky ,im hanging my head down in shame my chinese on friday night has gone into a 4 day binge.I got really drunk yesterday and feel like crap today
.Im back on tommorrow.I feel ashamed of myself sorry guysx

hi spooky ,im hanging my head down in shame my chinese on friday night has gone into a 4 day binge.I got really drunk yesterday and feel like crap today
.Im back on tommorrow.I feel ashamed of myself sorry guysx

Paula, you have nothing to feel ashamed about. Lots of us have done the same. Just get back on track as soon as you can. You have done great so far. :grouphugg:We're all here to support each other. If I have a blip, I plan to come on here as much as possible. We're here to support eash other.

Been looking through the emoticons and for some reason, this one made me LOL :sick0019:

this was me the other day :eek: i got my &%&$*$() husks today so I have had one portion of them, have to have 2 portions per day to help things along.....:p

Haha cheeseontoast! the more of this diet you do the more compelled you will be to use :sick0019::rotflmao:
I am onto litre no. 3 of water, having another half sachet atm, keeps me out of the fridge usually but have just been nibbling on the meat in the kids tea :( ah well, glug, glug, glug!:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

Paula, I hope you're not feeeling too down at the moment. With the putrid taste of these shakes it's a wonder I havnt eaten food, I hope to stick to it but I have no idea how long I can last with these terrible shakes. I am not finishing them today, and am told this is no good. I need to find some flavours that I like.
chin up anyway sweetie, hope you had a nice shower.
you'll get back on track tomorrow :grouphugg: xxx

With the putrid taste of these shakes it's a wonder I havnt eaten food, I hope to stick to it but I have no idea how long I can last with these terrible shakes. I am not finishing them today, and am told this is no good. I need to find some flavours that I like.

I really recommend sticking your water in the freezer about 45 mins before you intend to have a shake. Then when you make it up, use 8 oz max and blend it really well. I made my friend a shake who started cambridge months before me and she said it was the creamiest shake she'd ever had.
I haven't tried the soups so can't comment. The tetra's are ok when out and about but too rich imo. The bars seem to go down well with most people but are not my cup of tea. I actually have still been having shakes as a 'snack' now and then since I fell off the wagon, purely cos i enjoy them a lot.

Hi everyone, I lost 2.5 stone 2 years ago and I have put it all back on. Last week was my first week and I lost 7lb, you are all my inspiration. This time it has taken me all 7 days to get into ketosis and even then it is only just pale pink. I really cannot understand as I used to go in after 3 days. I have not worked out how to have a whizzy site for my name yet but I will have a go to jaz up my posts.
Has anyone else lost it all and gained it back?

Back