Lets go for it! Monday Hour by Hour!!

Hometime fast approaching and I'll be off to pick up my DS and then on to my first week weigh-in...

Let's hope it's good news - I really want to be like out little man here afterwards :scale:

This weather is making me so cold and miserable - where's the bloody summer...

Have struggled a bit with the water today - only done 2L. Have had both Tetra's and going to have soup tonight as feel like I need something warm in this rotten rain...

Good luck Sophia - let us know how you get on later this evening.... :)

Hi everyone, I lost 2.5 stone 2 years ago and I have put it all back on. Last week was my first week and I lost 7lb, you are all my inspiration. This time it has taken me all 7 days to get into ketosis and even then it is only just pale pink. I really cannot understand as I used to go in after 3 days. I have not worked out how to have a whizzy site for my name yet but I will have a go to jaz up my posts.
Has anyone else lost it all and gained it back?

go to glitterkiss.com for your fabby name and sexy lady xxx

well done on coming back, this thread is full of inspriation

Hometime fast approaching and I'll be off to pick up my DS and then on to my first week weigh-in...

Let's hope it's good news - I really want to be like out little man here afterwards :scale:

This weather is making me so cold and miserable - where's the bloody summer...

Have struggled a bit with the water today - only done 2L. Have had both Tetra's and going to have soup tonight as feel like I need something warm in this rotten rain...

Good luck Sophia - let us know how you get on later this evening.... :)

good luck Hannah, I'll be thinking of you! xxx
better that you havnt had as much water with the weigh in, you and me both will have to get glugging and glugging this evening :D

i have heartburn, even feel it in my back, and i want to eat.... worrying about not doing so well at my first weigh in tonight, even though I have stuck to SS totally, I dont think I get the loss that I want..:(

Sophia, a loss is a loss, keep that in mind. You will lose weight with this diet! I think we all get ideas in mind of what we want, but don;t be too disappointed if the scales don;t match that!
Don;t worry though you will be a star!!

Thanks spooky. I do agree that i'd lose more weight quickly on CD than the usual counting cals or slimming world or W.W. I'm just impatient, and miserable coz i dont enjoy the shakes.

I'm off to search my thread about GAVISCON, I'm sure I got a reply saying that I could have it. I hope so.

Thanks again hun xxx I'll be back later with my results, large or small.

i can have gaviscon so I'm off to take some and get ready for my weigh in,,,, gaaaad, tis stressful :(

You've just reminded me of the horroble heartburn I had at the start, if it helps at all I'm on week 3 now & haven't had it for a week or so. Good luck for your weigh in & hope you feel better soon.

Home... very wet (this continuous rain....) but very happy :D

My first weigh-in result was 7 and a quarter pounds so chuffed to pieces.... :party0049:

I'm now 14st and 11 and my first goal is to be 14st by 13th August which I think is exacly 3 weeks away - 11lb in 3 weeks is this do-able?

Sophia hope you got on ok?

Got to glug some water now as only had 2.5L today and this horrible weather has made me feel like a nice warm soup....

Hope everyone have a good evening.... :)

Home... very wet (this continuous rain....) but very happy :D

My first weigh-in result was 7 and a quarter pounds so chuffed to pieces.... :party0049:

I'm now 14st and 11 and my first goal is to be 14st by 13th August which I think is exacly 3 weeks away - 11lb in 3 weeks is this do-able?

Sophia hope you got on ok?

Got to glug some water now as only had 2.5L today and this horrible weather has made me feel like a nice warm soup....

Hope everyone have a good evening.... :)

Well done. Great result :clap::clap::clap:

Thanks Ladies... I am pleased.

These daily threads have really really helped.

I'm a re-starter and feel like no time is like the first time but I feel a steely determination this time and you're all great mentors and inspirations...

Well done to everyone....

well done Hannah, I'm made up for you. you'll deffo get to your first target, you will do it. 11lbs in 3 weeks, I'll try to go along with that one with you.

I have lost 9lbs, I'm totally thrilled with that. Also my lovely CDC made me a bowl of ORIENTAL CHILLIE soup for my tea...how nice is she??? AND..... I loved it, so at least I have something nice to have for my teas now.

Also... I can now have my long awaited CD bars.

I GOT :
2 CARAMEL 2 TOFFEE 1 CRANBERRY 1 ORANGE 1 PEANUT

so hopefully I'll like my bars and you won't hear me moaning anymore...well, not about the soups etc... anyway :D

:hug99:

Well done you... I noticed you discretly posted on another thread - that's absolutely brilliant - I'm so pleased because feared you might go off it if you didn't lose as much as you'd hoped.

Pat on the back, we're doing it girlie....

11lb in 3 weeks is the challenge...

Glad you found some packs that you like - put the bars in the fridge and have them cold - when they're warm I find them a bit hard to digest...

I think some people cut them up and put them in the freezer - maybe someone else will clarify that...

I'm glugging the water and have yet to have my last pack - decisions, decisions.... :)

:hug99:

Well done you... I noticed you discretly posted on another thread - that's absolutely brilliant - I'm so pleased because feared you might go off it if you didn't lose as much as you'd hoped.

Pat on the back, we're doing it girlie....

11lb in 3 weeks is the challenge...

Glad you found some packs that you like - put the bars in the fridge and have them cold - when they're warm I find them a bit hard to digest...

I think some people cut them up and put them in the freezer - maybe someone else will clarify that...

I'm glugging the water and have yet to have my last pack - decisions, decisions.... :)

:D I am pleased Hannah, really pleased. I have hellish heartburn though... so I need some more gaviscon, I'll get it in a minute.

Yep, I do believe that people freez them too, I'll try that or at least put them in the fridge.

well done to all of us for sticking with CD or even those of us who have had little blips, if you need motivation, go to the BEFORE and AFTER PHOTOS thread, that helps me.

ttfn xxx enjoy your last pack of the night Hannah. x

Back