Lets have a chat:)

Yeh i think your right i think i will take it one thing at a time get the weight off and worry when i get back

I can cope wiv putting about 4lb on thats not to bad , im feelin really cold at the moment my hands and feet are feezin does this mean im in ketosis?

Decisions decisions hey. My big problem is deciding what weight I ultimatley want to be the guy in the chemist said, according to his BMI chart, 'that I should be 11st 5lb', I said 'I have,nt been that since I was 3!
In 1991 I was 13st 8lb and I looked great (viewing my photos), then I wonder what I would look like at 12st or 12 and a half.
My 1st goal is 15st for my birthday on April 13th which I think im on target for, we will see?
Some say keep going 'til you feel good, well I feel good now should I stop? Not a chance because I dont look good. Or should I stop when the women start again?
DECISIONS, DECISIONS!

BMI is a bit stupid for men. My partner is in the obese BMI range, but to me he looks fine, he has a bit of a belly, but i would never call him obese!!! I read in a magazine that according to BMI Brad Pitt was overweight and George Cloney was obese!!! Really stupid!!

I think stop when you feel happy! :)

Cheers Lizzie that makes it easier as Im double of Brad Pitt ;-p

Hey, i just did a search:

Pitt Stained By Bogus BMI

Actor Brad Pitt, who stars in the action-comedy Mr. And Mrs. Smith opening Friday, is many things. Rich. Talented. Attractive. And overweight.
The same government standard responsible for telling us that 65 percent of Americans are "overweight" or "obese" classifies this hunk as a chunk. Pitt, who plays an assassin-for-hire in his new flick, has been gunned down by the Body Mass Index (BMI), a measurement that separates us into government-approved and officially fat categories by taking into consideration only our height and weight. A BMI of 25 or more makes you overweight, and a BMI of 30 or more makes you obese. At a reported six feet tall and just over 200 pounds, Pitt's BMI is a pleasantly plump 28.

So Brad Pitt has a BMI of 28!

Huh a plump 28 BMI - what I would'nt give for a BMI of 28 although im no longer morbidly and just obese, I will get there. x

What about the drink 2 weeks of sittin in the sun drinking what do u think would be the maximum weight i could put on in 2 weeks if i was slightly careful

alcohol is a big no no when in ketosis i read a quote from mini the other day saying it can cause unconcious or even coma its something to do with your blood sugars so no drinking unless you are out of ketosis im afraid

I read on here once that a medical student was pretty much told straight away that the BMI was a load of old bollocks! Personally I couldna care less what my weight or BMI was, so long as I can fit into a size 12 clothes and have curves in all the right places!!!!
x

lillie, i will prob be out of ketsos by then and just eatin healthy so i think i will be ok

Hi All,

Has anyone seen this advert at the top of the page? www.TopSecretFatLossSecret.com

What a load of rubbish!! I didnt read it all, but what a load of nonsence!!

Any hoo, i am feeling quite good today and it made me think about how i used to feel before i started this diet and how sad and unhappy i was. Its nice not feeling like that anymore. I would remember having bad weekends where i would have a takeawy or go out for a meal each day and by sunday evening i would feel so depressed that i just couldnt stop doing it. Thinking back it was terrible what we would do! Have a chinese on friday or something like that, sat morning get up semi late and make it to mc donalds for a breakfast, lunch go to nandos or someting, then have a pizza for dinner.... oh and go to the cinema during the day and get popcorn and sweets and ice cream..... disgusting!! I would often discuss with my partner what would we do about our disgusting unhealthy life styles, and i would always promise myself that i would eat healthy from monday and i was never going to eat crap again, but by friday i would do it all over again!!!

Well just thought i would share that!! :) So glad i have changed my wicked ways!!

Tell me about it, Lizzie B. My eating habit was BAD, especially after the children had gone to bed and my husband working away. That was my time to binge on anything I could get my hands because of boredom. With Lipotrim I'm learning to deal with stress and boredom. My goal is to get to 12 stone, I'm not too worried about my bmi, like fattothin and lillie said, as long as i look great and wear decent clothes i'm happy

Well Lizzie all i can say is ditto, except i was trying to entertain a baby all day too, living on chocolate when i had the chance!! You're right its great to feel happy and energetic x

arent you happy yet how low do you want to get I think me and you could do with getting a life LOL we must spend hours a day on this site Well what ever it takes to keep us going x

Hey, my goal is 10stone, but i will see what i feel like when i get to 11stone. I'm not happy yet with how i look, i still have a belly and flabby arms that i want to go first b4 i will be happy;)

Tell me about it! I like coming on here as at the moment all i think about is this diet so i like to chat about it :)

Back