Lets have a chat:)

I think I have swopped my food addiction to a Minimins addiction!! :)

Hello All

I have been here much, but i have been off Lipotrim for a while, i havent put that much on but plan to restart soon. Well done to everyone's weight loss

LizzieB - Just had a look at that site and to be honest that is the most disgusting article i have ever read! What a load of rubbish, anything to make money!

Tell me about it!! I cant believe people would actually believe that!!

She says that people cant lose weight cos of parasites put in food we buy?!!! Errr Ok!! On this diet we know for a fact that you can lose weight!!!

Hope your restart goes well :)

im saying i want to get to twelve because its still a long way off yet im not even near your starting weight yet but who knows when i get closer i may want to get lower(sorry if i sounded a bit offensive its just because im sooo big)I have just looked at that advert as well i know it was common practise to swallow tape worm eggs in the victorian times to lose weight but putting parasites in food what is that women on that has got to be a breach of health and safety

Hey, you didnt sound offensive at all:) I guess cos i didnt have loads to lose when i started, i wanted to aim for something that i have never been in my adult life. A size 12 :) I am a size 14 at the mo.

Hi Lillie, I'm 5 3, I'm aiming for 12 stones, anything lighter than that I will look like an ugly lollipop. BIG head with a thin LONG neck. I've seen pictures of myself struggling through uni cause of stress and I looked awful (very sickly) So for now 12 stones will be my goal, I'll see how I feel and look when I reach 12 stones.

if 12 is you goal then your half way there BMI who ever thought of those wants shooting they dont take into consideration things like bone structure everyone is different and we all know what we want i personally will be happy at a size 14 oh to be able to walk in a shop and know it will fit will be great!

Hi can any of you help? I have over 6 stone to lose and wondering will i need to have surgery to get rid of those ' hanging' bits eg. tummy tuck when I lose all the weight ? Have any of you lost a lot of weight and had this problem?
Sorry for all the questions. I'm just so curious as this is all new to me.

Hi, i dont think 6stone would be too much to worry about not snapping back. But it depends on the person as well.... Some people are luckier than others. Age can sometimes be a factor.

There are some people that have had to have surgery to remove skin, but i dont really know too much about it. have a look at the surgical weight loss forum and there might be people in there that you can read about and ask?

Hey, Good luck :)

Dont worry too much about lose skin yet, just concentrate on losing the weight and as you go on you can you decide if its even an issue:) I was worried a bit about it, but i havent noticed any excess skin since starting.

yeah your right, one thing at a time. Although, I did have a quick peek at some of the before and after pics on the surgical weight loss forum, amazing!
Well, I had the chocolate shake, looked like a chocolate shake, smelled like a choc shake but it tasted like a load of painkillers i.e. asprin etc
Do u people actually look forward to shake time? :sigh:

lol, you get used to them. I never expected them to be a taste sensation when i started! But got them down my neck by downing them! They taste fine now :) (Although i would prefer a mc donalds milkshake!!)

To be honest, I think thats what I expected or an eddie rockets malt shake ! How about the bars? I'm expecting the coconut one to taste like bounty ! And the caramel bar to taste like a choc caramel rice Krispie square ! LOL ! What should i expect ? :confused:

Errr..... I dont think you should try them!!! lol... The coconut deffinately doesnt taste like a bounty! I dont even know how i would describe it! Um, its got nuts in it. It tastes disgusting. I would advise not to try it until a few weeks it, when you are used to not eating, then the bars MAY go down a bit better. To be honest i have tried it twice and have decided never to go there again!!

Are the caramel ones the maintainence bars? They arent too bad, but no they dont taste like rice krispie bars!! But they dont taste like any normal food product either!!!

Oh Gosh! I think I'll have to lower my standards so. Personally what is your favourite shake? And can i ask what clothes size your into now that you are into the 11 stones ? :)

Hey, I pretty much just have chocolate. But i add orange extract :) I sometimes have strawberry or vanilla.

At the moment i am in a size 14 and can just squeze in to some shops size 12s. When i started i was 16-18. Another stone or so and i will be a confortable 12 :) I am 5"8 :)

Hey, I pretty much just have chocolate. But i add orange extract :) I sometimes have strawberry or vanilla.

At the moment i am in a size 14 and can just squeze in to some shops size 12s. When i started i was 16-18. Another stone or so and i will be a confortable 12 :) I am 5"8 :)

You must be so proud !
Do you cook at home for the family? I'm cooking right now for the family and i'm finding it so hard. My other half says just give in, but i want to lose weight and i dont want to satisfy him :D Any tips ? I'm hoping this phase will pass in a few days :sigh:

It is hard at first to cook. i just avoided it!! luckily it is just me and my partner. I actually enjoy cooking now, i am becoming more inventive as well :) I guess i like cooking the food i want to have!

Back