Let's hope it helps

Wowee well done on the belly dancing class - that sounds like such fun! I've been tempted to take up Zumba as there's a class by me but I just can't afford to pay it every week really.
Your buffet sounds delish - wish I could have been there I bet it was amazing!
You've pretty much got the same attitude as me just enjoy it without going completely overboard.

My day back on plan is Monday 3rd January - what's yours?
And we'll pledge to jump straight back onto the wagon !!

Thanks Sarah,
Mine will be Tuesday 4th as we're flying back on the Monday from France. The belly dancing lessons are £5 but you pay everytime you go rather than a fixed price, so if you don't turn up, you don't lose money. The teacher also mentioned she was going to bring some scales to the class for people who wanted to keep track of their weight without having to pay for a slimming class so if I can't afford both I could maybe leave Slimming World (although I don't think I'm strong enough to do that at the minute!).

Merry Christmas-enjoy your day x

Well i'm back on track...ish! I got weighed on Tuesday and put on 2.5 pounds in the last two weeks, with my 2.5 I put on the week before Christmas that makes it 5 pounds to lose, hopefully in the next 3 weeks.

Tuesday:
Breakfast:
2 slices wholemeal bread (heb)
Reduced fat spread (2 syns)
Cheese 28 g (Hea)

Lunch
Chicken pasta salad
Mustard Mayo (4 syns)
Apple, plums

Snack:
Morrisons cereal bar (4.5syns)

Dinner:
Spinach, chickpea and potato curry
Rice
1 syn for oil (ran out of fry light)
2 chocolates (4syns)

Total 13.5syns

Wednesday:
Breakfast
2 low fat sausages 1 syn
Ketchup 0.5 sin
Apple
Blueberries

Snack: cereal bar (4.5)

Lunch:
Wholemeal bun (heb)
Ham
Cheese (Hea)
Plums
Pear

Dinner
Noodle stir fry
2 syns for sesame oil

3 chocolates (6 sins)

Total: 14 syns

Welcome back on track! You're days look fab - no problem having chocs if they're within your syns!
And 5 lbs for 2 weeks including Christmas really isn't bad at all - better than my 7lb!!!

Thursday:
Breakfast:
Fried egg, bacon, ketchup(0.5)
Yogurt
1slice wholemeal bread(3)

Snack:
Satsuma, 1 biscuit (3), a colleague's birthday, she had brought fruit as well as cakes and biscuits. Couldn't resist a biscuit but did resist the massive slices of chocolate cake so I'm quite proud!

Lunch:
Ham and laughing cow sandwich(heb, Hea)
Pear, activia yogurt, cereal bar (4.5)

Dinner:
Ebly, mushrooms, courgette, bacon and grated cheese for rest of Hea
Shape White chocolate dessert(5.5)

Total: 16 syns

Well done on resisting the cake!
Looks like you're right back into the swing of things - well done!

Hi Donna,
I always stock up on the ebly when we go to France, I used to find in sainsburys years ago but not anymore. It's a shame it's a nice chance from rice or pasta.

Well today wasn't a great day for slimming but I had a great time anyway!

Breakfast:
Fried egg sandwich + ketchup
(fried in fry light but the bread was white, 6 syns oops!)

Lunch:
Homemade butternut squash and carrot soup
This time with wholemeal bread (HEB + 2 syns for flora light)

Snack:
Hot chocolate made of whole milk (that's the only type we have in the house for my daughter!) and 3 teaspoons of "fat-reduced cocoa" (as written on the pot!), + 2 chocolate teaspoons melted in...Not sure of the syns but I can probably count the milk as my HEA so maybe an extra 6???

Dinner:
Decided to eat out:
King prawns in spicy tomato sauce with rice, didn't seem to be oily but maybe 3 syns to be on the safe side.
Large glass of wine (8.5 syns)
smallish slice of chocolate fudge cake with ice cream shared (Probably at least 15 syns)

Well, I'm not even going to add all these syns but I have to say I had a lovely day.
We went shopping this morning then had some chill out time on the sofa in the afternoon while Eliza had her nap. After that we went to the park and then to visit friends who had a little boy last week (feeling totally broody, even her account of the birth made me feel nostalgic, lol!!!).

Tomorrow, we're going shopping again to buy a food processor with all the money I got for Christmas. I think we'll probably have to eat out again for lunch. Let's hope I can make the right choices!

Sounds like you've had a lovely day, I got quite broody today with my sil - she's due end of feb and we met for coffee talking all baby talk! Your day sounds wonderful x

I have been a bad girl :-(
I haven't been on plan since Wednesday. I was on a course all day and basically stuffed myself with the biscuits and other nice food offered to me. I came home at 7 to find my husband in the kitchen just putting the oven on. I had asked him to do SW chips, peas and steaks but apparently he couldn't remember! We ended up eating oven chips and bread and cheese (this one I just blame him!!!)
Thursday I had parents evening. My breakfast and lunch were fine but then the canteen had made some sandwiches for us since we had to stay late and I stuffed myself with cheese stotties...oops!
I'm shattered because of all the late nights I've had and on top of that we have just been told about massive changes in the department for next year which mean loads of extra work. My head of department has already got a whole plan with loads of things we have to do, the only thing is that with my daughter I can't just sit myself in front of my laptop and work all weekend and evenings like I used to and she doesn't seem to understand!
Anyway, rant over, I'll have a last chocolate then turn the page ready to start afresh tomorrow.

Ah Hun sounds like you've had a really hard time. Don't worry about staying off plan, sometimes these things can't be helped and you need to be in the right frame of mind to do it anyway.
Hope these dept changes work out ok for you x

Thanks, well at least the fact that we're given tons of extra work means that our jobs are safe so I shouldn't complain. I'll get back on track I know if I try every morning at least I have one meal on track!

Belly dancing rocks!!!
I've just been to my first class and it's great...and really tiring!!! I'm already aching!!!
I've also had my first 100% day in a long, long time!

Breakfast:
Wholemeal bun (HEB) + 1 Laughing cow (part HEA)+ slices of ham
Banana

Snack:
Go ahead slices (3 = 9 syns!!! I won't be buying them again!)

Lunch:
Couscous (1/2 syn), cucumber, tomatoes, 4 stuffed olives (1 syn)
banana
satsumas
plums

Snack:
plums, WW yogurt

Dinner:
Spaghetti bolognese (with carrots, celery and mushrooms)
parmesan (part HEA)
satsumas

TOTAL: 10.5 syns

Plan for tomorrow:
Red day:

breakfast:
wholemeal bun + laughing cow (part HEA)+ tomatoes

Lunch:
wholemeal bun + Laughing cow(part HEA) + ham + gherkins
fruit, yogurt

Dinner:
Gammon and veg (peas, mushrooms, tomatoes) maybe an egg
fruit

Snacks: fruit + fruit bar (6 syns)

Wow well done on the belly dancing class - sounds like great fun! Did your friend join you in the end?

And woohoo well done on your 100% day yay!

Back