Let's hope it helps

Oops was supposed to be 100% all week but didn't quite manage that, Indian takeaway (well from Asda, the stuff you just put in the oven) on Friday night and Italian restaurant yesterday.
However, I've been pretty good today:
Breakfast:
Full English the slimming world way (2 sausages, 1 syn, ketchup, 0.5 syn, bacon, egg, mushrooms, tomatoes), half a slice of toast (1.5 syns)

Lunch:
chicken salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, chicken slices, 4 olives 1 syn, 20g of cheese, 1/2 HEA)
banana
apple
2 marshmallows (homemade ones, not by me but we found them at a craft fair this morning, 2 syns)

Snack:
2 slices toast + laughing cow light (HEB + 2 syns)

Dinner:
Chili con carne + rice + grated cheese (rest of HEA)
Fhish food frozen yogurt (I didn't have much but I have not idea how many syns it is so I'll count 6 until I have a bit more time to look online)

TOTAL: 14 syns

Plan for tomorrow:

Breakfast:
1 sausage left over from this morning (1 syn for that and ketchup) with eggs if I have time + wholemeal bun (HEB)
yogurt and fruit

Snack:
Lidl Muesli bar (5 syns)

Lunch:
Chicken salad, same as today (1 syn, 1/2 HEA)

Dinner:
Probably brocoli spaghetti with chili and parmesan (rest of HEA)

Hey Kibou!
Well it sounds like you have been having a lot of fun in my absence! The belly dancing sounds fab! :D I love stuff like that although I would probably be so self conscious I wouldn’t make it through the door! Have you been again since?

Your Dep. Head sounds like a bit of a nightmare – I take it she hasn’t got kids? You can’t be expected to do so much at home – I hope that everything works out!

Well done on your 1.5lb loss - how have you done this week? xx

Thanks Kat,
Nice to see you back on minimins. I have been struggling for the past two weeks...and I can only blame work so much, at the end of the day they don't shove chocolate down my mouth, I do! Anyway, as far as work is concerned it looks like there is light at the end of the tunnel, I might have a bit less work soon.
Belly dancing is great. There are all different shapes and ages at the class so I didn't feel self conscious, the fact there's no mirror helps too!
Two weeks ago I put on 2.5 pounds without really knowing why, I was really disappointed but last week I lost them again without trying that hard, I think I need to take time to plan and eat properly, starting tomorrow ;) I'm having wine tonight but food will ok: Spanish omelette.

I went to class yesterday and I've stayed the same. I had lost 2.5 pounds the week before without deserving that much so it all balances itself out.
My little girl is poorly and has been sleeping since I picked her up from the childminder 3 hours ago so at least it gives me time to work and for once take the time to plan my food for the next couple of days.

So far today I've had:

Breakfast:
pear, yogurt and 1 weetabix (1/2 HEB)

Snack: cereal bar from Lidl (5 syns)

Lunch: couscous with chicken, tomatoes and cucumber (0.5 syn for the couscous) + a slice of SW cake (can't remember exactly but I'm sure the whole cake is about 12 syns, I put 1 weetabix in it so will deduce 3 syns of the total and put it down as my second HEB half, so 9 syns divided by 4 = 2.5 syns)
grapes

Snack: will try to stick to fruit and yogurt before belly dancing

Tonight will be Ebly, courgettes, mushrooms, bacon and cheese (HEA)

I've been really bad at posting lately but hopefully once on holiday next week I should be able to catch up. My daughter has been poorly wednesday to Friday then she passed it onto me. I'm just starting to feel a bit better now but my throat is still killing. I haven't eaten very well but I don't think I have eaten that badly (1 slice of white toast with butter instead of 2 slices with philadelphia light with my soup for instance). Anyway we'll see what happens tomorrow at weigh in.

Here's today's menu:

Breakfast:
Fat free greek yogurt
tbsp honey (2 syns)
raspberries

Snack:
Lidl cereal bar (5 syns)

Lunch:
wholemeal bun (HEB) + ham + cheese (HEA)
cherry tomatoes
apple
fat free yogurt
banana

Snack:
5 melba toasts (2.5 syns)+ Laughing cow (rest of HEA, didn't use all at lunch)
3 marshmallow (3 syns?)

Dinner:
Egg fried rice (rice, peas, onions, mushrooms, bacon and eggs + sesame oil: my husband made it while I was at belly dancing and said he put 1/2 tbsp of oil but I'll count a full one because I don't trust his measurements!!! so 2 syns)
Activia yogurt
1 chocolate (2 syns)

TOTAL: 16.5 syns

Here's the plan for tomorrow:

Breakfast: same as this morning, I normally don't eat just yogurt for breakfast because I'm always scared of being hungry (sounds stupid but I do think part of my weight problem is that fear that I will feel hungry and have nothing to eat, so I eat regularly just in case!) Anyway, I felt fine this morning and I actually enjoyed my cereal bar 4 hours later!

For lunch:
Ham sandwich (wholemeal bread, ham, tiny bit of mustard)
cherry tomatoes and radishes
apple
yogurt

Don't know yet for dinner

Food looking good Hun, good to see you posting it again. Hope you're doing ok x

Thanks Sarah,
Well tonight's dinner, didn't really go the slimming world way!
There was only enough egg fried rice for my daughter so we had cheese and tomato toasties (made with big slices of wholemeal, so 12 syns just for the bread :eek:) then mango and pear.
I know I should have done something like noodles or pasta and sauce and it would have been just as quick but once my husband put the idea of toasties in my head, there was no going back :(

Hiya Kibou!
Hope you and your daughter are feeling better now – horrible being ill! Luckily (touch wood) I don’t seem to catch many illnesses – my OH on the other hand is a walking illness ! Bless him!

I know how hard it is staying on plan with an OH who is always tempting with goodies (Baddies! :sigh: ) so just wanted to day COME ON WE CAN DO IT!!!

Have a good weekend x

Thanks Kat
I know I just need to get my mind focused on all the good things about slimming world. At the minute I only see the things I can't have but I remember the first time I did I loved the fact I could have bacon butties and spaghetti carbonara, etc...

Saturday 19/02/11
green day

Breakfast
2 quorn sausages
Mushrooms
Egg
1 slice of toast from 800g loaf (heb)
Ketchup (0.5 syn)

Lunch will be
Homemade tomato soup (1 syn for the sun dried tomatoes and 1/6 of Hea for extra light laughing cow in it)
Ryvitas, will try to stick to 3 or 4 to keep some as a snack later on
Fruit
Yogurt

Dinner will be
Mushroom spaghetti dish hubby makes (2 syns for olive oil)

Nooooooo! Evening didn't go according to plan at all!
Ended up going out for dinner, I had lasagne (but didn't seem oily and hardly had any bechamel) + a little bit of my daughter's leftover spaghetti bolognaise (a child's portion is exactly the same size as an adult one!) + share a lemon meringata (lemon mousse and meringue basically) + a glass of wine... I have NO willpower :-(

Anyway, here's my plan for tomorrow:

Breakfast:
Either 0% fat greek yogurt + honey + raspberries
or Low fat sausages + mushrooms + tomatoes + ketchup

Lunch:
Fish (from freezer, don't even know what it is!) + potatoes + peas
fruit + yogurt

Dinner:
Mushroom spaghetti

Never mind, sounds like you had a lovely meal out - that pud sounds really nice!
Good to see you've planned for today x

Woohoo! Food went to plan today!
Breakfast:
Greek yogurt, raspberries, honey (2 syns)
1 slice of toast, el laughing cow (heb, part Hea)

Snack:
Pear (actually my daughter asked for it, I might not have snacked on something so saintly otherwise! We buy those massive pears worth two normal ones and she obviously didn't finish)

Lunch:
Yellow fine sole
Rice, peas, sweetcorn
1 tsp Mayo (0.5 syn)
Yogurt

Snack:
Banana

Dinner:
Wild mushroom spaghetti (3 syns for olive oil and Parmesan is rest of Hea)
Ice cream (about 6 syns)

Total: 11.5 syns

Well done on your 100% day!! Have you got this week off as it's half term?

Yes I'm off this week. Going to France to see my cousin's new baby Tuesday to Thursday...and instead of putting in a holiday at sw class on Tuesday I said I would go to the Friday weigh in!!! Don't know if it's commitment or madness, lol!

Today is all about shopping, ironing and packing!

Breakfast:
2 slices wholemeal (small loaf)
1 slice Edam (Hea)
1 slice of ham
1 yogurt

Lunch:
I'm going to stop off to sainsbury and treat myself to sushi (4-5 syns I think) and a nice pack of fruit

Dinner:
Left over mushroom spaghetti (3 syns)

Well done on going Friday - it might persuade you to say no to an extra slice of bread/cheese/chocolate while you're out there lol!
Have a lovely time, and how lovely to see the new baby - when was he/she born?
x

Ethan was born at the end of December but they leave in the Alps and with all the snow and such a small baby they couldn't come to where my parents live at Christmas, so it will be the first time I see him!
I've just come back from mothercare to buy a little something and ended up spending 45 quid but I love buying baby things!

Back