Let's start from scratch!

I'm in! Bought a new notebook for my 2010 food diary earlier and just bought a 12 week countdown xxx

Count me in - really need the motivation to get down to my goal weight!

Count me in, after some major chocolate synning over the holiday period i expect my weigh in on thursday to be a gain!!!

So i will need to get back into gear as quick as I can on Friday.

Michelle

I'm in too! Going to reset everything from 3rd Jan (away for New Year) and am planning on joining a group next week, so here's to starting again in 2010!

Great thread :)

I think this is a great idea. I have my WI tomorrow night and then I'm back on the plan 100%

I started in October and had just over 1 & half stone off by Christmas and got my Club 10.

So am aiming for another 10lbs by my birthday which is on 10th Feb.

Good luck everyone .... we can do it ;)

I'll be with you every step of the way, I have my goal in sight and am determined more than ever to get there.

Im in!

I need to get into the habit of planning meals again, its really let me down since ive been back on plan.

So, in the words of most im ON IT!!!

:p

Count me in I'm game :)

Count me in too! Going to go the EE approach as well :)

My weigh day is Wednesday and will be starting from scratch on 1st January. Time to adjust the signature!

Count me in too please!! It's a great idea! A brand new start, what a lovely thought! I'm not a fan of NYE, but I'm definitely a fan of clean slates!X

i think thats a really good idea, even though i not been doing sw that long sometimes you just need a little re-invigoration :)
count me in on re-strat :)

I've already started all this! It is a good idea!! I've started writing my food diary again, getting excited about SW, going through my books again etc, and I feel that it's helped me be so much more positive, as with the motivation that comes form this board everyday!! I can't wait to get into a fantastic new load of clothes in America! woohoo!!

Count me in too, I have reset my ticker and stats so it motivates me to go for it this year. I will be going it alone till March as I have signed up for a college class and can't get to weigh in. My weigh in day will be a Tuesday. Good luck everyone.

But you won't BE alone ff, not with all the support and help we all get from MiniMims...

Good Luck to all who are going 'Back to Basics' for the New Year - I'm certainly well into all my current literature, and can't wait to purchase my new Pack and new Food Directory!!!

You can certainly count me in! I am at my starting weight again. Gave the few classes before Xmas a miss down to personal problems - but raring to go for 2010!!! I NEED to shift this excess 2 stone. My 1st WI is Saturday xx

I'm glad so many of us are going back to basics! I really think it will help us. Seems like a lot of consultants are thinking the same way, what with all the new books being launched, and giving their groups their beginners talks again.

So - wipe that slate and get planning folks!

Back