Let's start from scratch!

I'm so on board for this! I haven't been doing SW at all for months now - But it's a new year... and a new start - and I've returned to Minimins! I'm gonna grab this bull by the horns! :D haha!

We can do it! :D

I'm in too! I intend on actually writing a food diary as I am guilty of just adding it all up in my head each day (which I know is a big mistake). Anyway, it gives me a good excuse to buy a new notebook and I looove stationary!!

OK I've been to class and had the expected gain :eek:

I've bought a 10 week countdown, a new book and filled in a new sheet as well. Completely fresh slate, I'm a born again SW Virgin! Even updated my stats here, added a tracker and deleted my old stickers :D

I'm up for this too, bought the new pack at WI tonight and I'm gonna have a good old read through tonight and tomorrow. I'm also going to get a little note book so I can keep a diary there instead of using the paper ones.
I just have one little question though, how do you go about resetting your ticker and stats? I started at 12st 11lbs and currently weigh 12st 5.5lbs, would I put my starting weight at 12st5.5 coz then my awards on here would be different from sw awards if that makes any sense?!

hi all i'm all ready to start 2 moro!!

this is what ill be munching on!

syn free sausages(made with extra lean minced pork)
scramled egg
bacon (lean)
beans

lunch
thai fish parcels with stir fry veg and egg noodles

tea
ploughmans
cheese (hexa)
bread roll (hexb)
salad
salad cream 2.5 syns for 1tbsp

cant wait!!!

good luck to all restarters i only put on 2lb over xmas :D

new start weight 19st 1lb

count me in too, new year new start. I've slipped the past few weeks and think I've probably put on 3lbs (no class last week, consultant on holiday).

Need to set some new year resolutions too!

Back