Let's talk about bars!!

I find the first couple bites of the bars are a bit weird, after that my taste (or expectations maybe) seems to change and they become a little bit tasty. I do find them slightly salty though :/

heya DT congrats on the weight loss hunni!...yeah are you mistaking the bars for real food????lol.....take lil bites plenty of water and imagine it into a mars bar;p
best of luck for the new week xoxox

Mo-Jo said:
heya DT congrats on the weight loss hunni!...yeah are you mistaking the bars for real food????lol.....take lil bites plenty of water and imagine it into a mars bar;p
best of luck for the new week xoxox

Thanks hun! Yes I think I'd got myself so excited about the bars I could only be disappointed! They were never going to meet my expectations!

start - 12.2 current - 11.9 target 9.7

Thanks hun! Yes I think I'd got myself so excited about the bars I could only be disappointed! They were never going to meet my expectations!

pmsl... yeah, know what you mean. But i think it's the feeling of actually "eating" - that just does it for me. And I can make a bar last for ages!! lol I savour the experience!

I personally couldn't live without the bars on this diet. I only like the orange and malt toffee. Put the malt toffee in the fridge hun, lasts longer and feels like a proper treat with a cup of black coffee at lunch time lol

Callumsmummy

Out of interest, do you like the chocolate orange shake? I tried it this morning and really didn't like it. I'm wondering whether to take my one choc orange bar back as thinking if I don't like the shake I might not like the bar!?

I haven't actually tried the choc orange shake yet but i would say if you like jaffa cakes you will like the choc orange bar. Sorry.

Just tried the orange bar, Mmmm.... Not loving the bars at the moment. Very disappointed.

Does anyone else feel so bloated after a bar?!

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
Just tried the orange bar, Mmmm.... Not loving the bars at the moment. Very disappointed.

Does anyone else feel so bloated after a bar?!

I found after trying the choc mint one that my tummy bloated really badly & I felt fat and bleh.

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
Mmmm it's not nice. My jeans feel really right again and I feel so fat!!!

I'm not a fan of them and doubt I'll buy any.. I'd much rather a shake blended up with ice! Their expensive anyway & that put me off.

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
My consultant sells them for 5p cheaper than the tetras!

I'm not sure how much the tetras are? I don't buy them. My CDC sells the bars for £2.30 and I don't like them enough to pay that! Lol

£2.30? I remember when I paid under £2 for everything, that's crazy. My cdc sells everything for £2 which I think seems to be quite reasonable and less confusing when buying different things each week.

I'm having half a cranberry bar right now, I thought I used to dislike these but they're actually quite tasty, still not a fan of the texture, its no snickers bar :(

Im not sure weather she adds a bit on because she come out to my home to bring them? Even though shes only down the road lol but yes i was thinking it was more than last time i did the diet but needs be and all that
If it gets me thin i'd pay double

My CDC sells soups and powdered shakes for £1.95, bars for £2.15 and tetras for £2.20. Not sure whether that's expensive or reasonable x

Back