Lets Try Again.. Slimming World Food and Weight Loss Diary.

Lillyxx

Lets try this again...

I have tried to be the winner of my story so many times but keep failing over and over again for what ever reason.

I tried once in 2015 when I found this website and i would write down my food diary's every day just to keep track and keep me accountable and I found it really worked, even though I could just do this at home on a piece of paper, I found logging on and doing it somewhere on the inter web, made it that bit more motivating.

Sadly I hit a speed bump in my journey and since then I have just been totally useless, I am on and off all the time and never quite getting to where i need to be and I have never succeed in changing my mind set enough to change my life style and have it not just be a short term diet.

I can only try so here we go again! :)x

Saturday 31st March - Day 1 :)

Breakfast -
Porridge - B Choice.
Soya Milk - A Allowance.
Raspberries and Strawberries - Speed.
Sweetener - Free.

Lunch -
Mugshot Big One Pasta Pot - 2.5 syns.

Dinner -
Boiled Rice - Free
Quorn Pepsi Max Chicken - Free and Speed.

Snacks -
1 x 2 Finger Kit Kat - 5.5 syns.
1 x Alpro Dark Chocolate Desert - 5 syns.

= 13 syns for the day.

One day over, on to the next :) Good Luck everyone, hope you had a good day on plan! Lilly.x

Welcome back Lilly

Ah we've all been there, but then suddenly one day the mood takes you and it's time to lose the weight! Good luck on your journey.

Thanks so much!x

Day 2! Feeling positive and not a single Easter Egg in site! :)

Just to mention for anyone who may read, I am a vegetarian so my meals aren't always super exciting! Lol.

Breakfast -
Porridge - B Choice.
Soya Milk - Half of A Allowance.
Sweetener - Free.

Mid Afternoon - Bloom Matcha Tea Latte - Free for the powder & used the other half of my Healthy Extra A.

Lunch -
Fresh Mushrooms - Speed.
Fresh Broccoli - Speed.
Spring Onions - Speed.
Bachelors Pasta and Sauce Mushroom and Gorgonzola flavor - 2.5 syns. ( Couldn't find the syn values for this but it has less fat and calories in than the cheese and broc one so have just gone for the same syns as that to be safe )

Dinner -
Mushroom and Quorn Chicken Veggie Stir Fry - Speed and Free.
Dried Noodles - Free.
Sauce - Made the Pepsi Max sauce to go with it - Free - Original in case anyone is interested - http://pinchofnom.com/recipes/syn-free-diet-coke-pepsi-max-chicken-slimming-world/

Snacks -
Alpro Chocolate Desert Pot - 5 syns.
Pack of 4 mini Jammy Dodgers - 4.5 syns.
Mini Kinder Egg - 3 syns.

Happy Easter!x

Day 3...

Breakfast -
Porridge - B Choice.
Soya Milk - A Allowance.
Sweetener - Free.

Lunch -
Fresh Broccoli - Speed.
Bachelors Pasta and Sauce Cheese and Broc - 2.5 syns.

Dinner -
Potato Wedges in ActiFry - Free.
2 x Vegan Quorn Spicy Chicken Burgers - 2 syns each.
Pea's - Free.
Ketchup - 2 syns.

= 8.5 Syns.

Snacks -

= 13.5 syns.

I don't think I'm doing very well at all, I know I'm not having enough speed and my meals have all been a big blah, but I am just trying to ease myself off the rubbish I have been eating in the easiest way I can so I am back in the right frame of mind first.

Going to make some soup tomorrow that I can have for lunches :)

Lilly.x

Day 4...

Breakfast -
Porridge - B Choice.
Soya Milk - A Allowance.
Half a Small Banana - Free
Sweetener - Free.
2 x Green Tea's.

Lunch -
Home Made Soup -
Red Onion, White Onion, Carrots, Green Pepper, Red Pepper, Celery, Sweet Potato, Red Lentils, Red Chilli and Stock - Free and Speed.

Dinner -
Potato Wedges in ActiFry - Free.
2 x Vegan Quorn Spicy Chicken Burgers - 2 syns each.
Pea's - Free.
Ketchup - 2 syns.

Syns = 6.

Snacks -
Bag of Caramel Snack A Jacks - 5 syns.
Alpro Yoghurt - 1.5 syns.

= 12.5 syns.

Hi Lilly, well done for getting back at it! check out the slimming eats blog as well for recipes, she gives all the SW syns etc and she shares lots of veggie options!

Hi Lilly, well done for getting back at it! check out the slimming eats blog as well for recipes, she gives all the SW syns etc and she shares lots of veggie options!

That's great thank you I will definitely do that :)

Day 5...

Breakfast -
Porridge - B Choice.
Soya Milk - A Allowance.
Banana - Free
Sweetener - Free.
Dark Chocolate - 1.5 syns.

Lunch -
Home Made Soup -
Red Onion, White Onion, Carrots, Green Pepper, Red Pepper, Celery, Sweet Potato, Red Lentils, Red Chilli and Stock - Free and Speed.

Dinner -
Green Pepper, Red Pepper, Onion and Potato stew - 1 syn for the gravy added.
Linda Mc Sausages x 3 - 1.5 syns ( half a syn each )

= 4 syns.

Snacks -
Bag of Caramel Snack A Jacks - 5 syns.
Alpro Yoghurt - 1.5 syns.

15.5 syns on the day. I did end up having 10 of my syns last night so think i will be ok :)

A good day today :) I will be weighing in tomorrow, I know a few days short of the 7, but I want my weigh in days to be Thursday so will start it off this week and then next week can be my first full week. I thought better to start on Sunday rather than go another 5 days of eating rubbish and probably putting on another 5lb! Lol.

Happy Slimming Guys.x

Weigh in 1 - -3.5lbs :)

This is in only in 4 days so really pleased, next week will be my first full week but that is a good kick start! Happy Slimming X

Well done Lily. It is a good feeling to get that under your belt.

Day 6..

Tough day today as it was a planned home made chocolate making day with my Mum... Not ideal!

Breakfast -
2 easy peelers.

Lunch -
Big One Cajun Mug Shot - 3 syns.
1 whole mean roll - Healthy Extra B.

Dinner -
Salt and Pepper Wedges - Free.

Snacks -
7 chocolates at 2 syns each = 14 syns.

I am over syns today but I have done a lot of body magic today with walking and going shopping and I now have a whole week till the next weigh day, so I can hopefully pull it back and still get a good loss on my first full week. I am just proud I have still kept track and did what i could with my other meals, normally on a day like this I would have just gone mad all day, so that's one positive :)

Happy Slimming.X

Day 7...

Breakfast -
Porridge - B Choice.
Soya Milk - A Allowance.
Strawberries - Speed
Sweetener - Free.

Lunch -
Home Made Soup -
2 easy peelers - Speed.

3 cups of Green Tea.

Dinner -
Boiled Rice - Free
Mushrooms, Onions, Baby Corn, Red Pepper, Mangetout, Spring Onions - Speed and Free.
Red Pepper and Chilli Sauce Mix - 5 syns.

Snacks -
1 Bag of Sweet Popcorn - 4 syns.
1 Tesco Free From Chocolate Desert - 5 syns.

= 14 syns.

Happy Slimminggg x

Hi Lily....well done on the 3 1/2 pounds...a 1/4 of a stone already!!!!

that soup sounds delish!

Day 8...

Breakfast -
Porridge - B Choice.
Soya Milk - A Allowance.
Strawberries - Speed
Sweetener - Free.

Lunch -
Bachelors Pasta N Sauce Mac and Cheese - Couldn't find the new syn values of this anywhere so will go for 2.5 syns.
Mushrooms - Speed.
Red Onion - Speed.
Broccoli - Speed.
A small grating of cheese - Rest of A Allowance.
( This was really nice, I mixed it altogether and baked it like a propper mac and cheese and it was just what i needed! )

2 easy peelers - Speed.

Dinner -
3 Linda M Veggie Sausages - 1.5 syns.
Sweet potato, carrots, sprouts, onion and white potato Mash Bubble and Squeak - Speed and Free.
Beans - Free

4 syns.

Snacks -
Bag of Pop Corn - 4 syns.
Small bar of dark mint chocolate - 5 syns.

- 13 syns.

Hi Lily....well done on the 3 1/2 pounds...a 1/4 of a stone already!!!!

that soup sounds delish!

Aww thank you! First of many lbs to come I hope haha.x

Back