Let's try this again

Hey guyyyys and happy new year!!! Still going strong, ex never turned up to see DD today which made me see RED!! But rather than wallow, I took her out to soft play, for lunch (black coffee and water for me!), a nice walk and we had a lovely day!! Times like this I wish we just had an official agreement though. Feeling good about the new year though!!! I should be almost at the two stone off mark now so I'll do measurements again and another photo when I hit it (3 more lbs off!) I'm definitely going to aim for a full 100% month of January :D

Happy New Year.

That's great - not that he was a let down but how u handled it!! Completely turned it around and had a 100% day and a good day by the sounds of it!!! Fab mummy :)

Xxx

Love, love, LOVE your positive attitude!

I've been a bit of a lurker, but I'm enjoying your victories :D

I was exactly where you are (on the ex front) 13 Years ago and can't tell you enough how much better it gets. There will be bad days and good days but the good days are what keep you going.

It'll be an amazing boost when you get into a new stone bracket (I was in the 17s only a month ago), you're doing so so well on every front. Your daughter is lucky to have such an inspirational Mummy :happy096: xxx

Aw it's so easy to forget the brilliant support offered on here!! Thanks so much guys :)

Myself and my pal are booking our night away for the 15th Feb so I have to have 6 weeks 100%, I reckon if I really really stick to my guns I could possibly (considering how much I have to lose) lose almost another 2 stone!! If not then I sure won't dwell on it, but ill tell myself that I can just to keep me on track!

Yay for 2014!!x x x

Yippie!!!

Just weighed and I'm 18st 4lbs, so that's officially 2 stone and 1 lb down :)

I think I can now safely say I'm a 20 in proper shop clothes, Primark etc. I know I was still wearing a 20 before but they were really shoddy material and mostly too small anyway! But now my jeans and tops etc are all a proper, not stretched to their limits!!

Yippie!!! Just weighed and I'm 18st 4lbs, so that's officially 2 stone and 1 lb down :) I think I can now safely say I'm a 20 in proper shop clothes, Primark etc. I know I was still wearing a 20 before but they were really shoddy material and mostly too small anyway! But now my jeans and tops etc are all a proper, not stretched to their limits!!

Well done! Feels good to be able to buy clothes anywhere you like :)

M x

Wooohoooo that's 2 stone gone forever x

Thanks all <3

Had a very wobbly moment when I was doing the food shop for my daughter, saw these things like cheese strings but it's wrapped in pepperoni. 65cals and 2g carbs, aghhh I stood looking at them for ages, telling myself that it wouldn't count and I'd have two instead of a pack. Even put them in my trolly but while at the check out I thought to myself, Hey I just said that I wanted a 100% January!! It's only Day 2! So proudly put them back phew!!!

Well done for resisting and putting them bk....we'v still got dip and doritos etc n bits n bobs lefts over and cravin for a subway bt done reli well nt ad one since got bk frm india which was round xmas time subway is ma dwnfall espec in this last yr at uni which is main reason i got so big :/ 'bad priya'

Now that im bk at home wit the fam dnt get round to buyin as much outside foood as did wen was at uni lol for the best guess z

Aww subway!!! Yum!!
I devoured millions of them back in the day, think I sickened myself of them though which isn't a bad thing!!
So hard when you've stuff around the house, the food shop for my daughter is all real healthy and that doesn't really tempt me haha!! I didn't buy her cheese though, because I don't trust myself with them how bad is that!!

Aww cheeese i kno im reli bad wit that too....iv gott two shakes left for tdai and two litees of water tmo gna space then out bit more appropriately methinks....tdai they feel reli close tgerher due to the late start oopsss....x

Right I've decided to tryyy not to weigh till there's a chance I'll be in the 17s.

Woke up with what may be the start of a chest infection, serves me bloody right after a year off the smokes I went back on them for a week over Christmas!!

Hope you have managed to get back off the fags and you feel ok. Well done for putting the cheesy sticks back. I look at stuff when I'm shopping for kids too but thankfully havent bought anything xx

Yeah I think I'm out of the woods now thanks to this sore chest, it's reminded me of all the reasons not to go back on them! Yeah in future I'm just going to stick to my list and look at nothing else haha!

Gah really suffering with the head cold from hell!! Not going to let it knock me down though, the way I look at it is there's more nutrients in the packs than in most food I'd be eating anyway!

Supposed to have a meet up at 3pm, eek, bit nervous!!

Hope you feel better soon xx

Aww I had such a great day today!!

Totally by chance I rambled into this charity shop poking around for books and I got chatting to all the women who are absolutely lovely and it's for such a good cause (children with eb, butterfly children), so I start volunteering there next week. Just every Saturday for a couple of hours when my little one is with her dad but I'm just so happy. I've always wanted to volunteer, I love charity shops and it's another thing now that's just for me (along with swimming on Monday evenings)
Things just seem to be falling into place!

Diet wise, still going great. Took my two stone pictures and I can definitely see a difference between them and my start pics. Measured and I've lost around 2 inches off everywhere, which I don't think sounds really great at all but how and ever!!x

Back