Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Letting yourself eat anything....

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by peggypig, 19 January 2011 Social URL.

1. peggypig

peggypig Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(20.43%)
    Diet:
    sw extra easy & green
    Over xmas I decided to allow myself 2 days xmas day boxing day to eat what I wanted.Ive been doing SW EE since Mar 2010 so Ive been used to eating a certain way.
    I must admit I crave the usual cakes ice cream biscuits now and again,but I had to force myself those 2 days that it was ok to eat pies,cake mince pies it went against everything I was used to the discipline. I was glad to go back to eating the SW way as I felt bloated and rubbish eating c**p.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bunnylovesalan

bunnylovesalan Proud Mama :)

Sod's law if I allow myself to be free with eating, I am less likely to desire it. But when I am slimming world plan I am attemted all the time :(

4. Qua Sae

Qua Sae Full Member

I feel awfully bloated & sluggish now if I eat too many chocs, so much that I look forward to 100% SW the next day & don't really crave them for a while after. Lol.

5. julesm

julesm Slimming World

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(15.26%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I stuck to plan over Christmas although I did save about 15 syns for a slice of Christmas Cake that I had made from my Nan's recipe. It was worth every bite and didn't feel to guilty but I gave the rest of the cake away!

6. julesm

julesm Slimming World

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(15.26%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If I have oily food now when I go out for a meal then I get heartburn!

7. bunnylovesalan

bunnylovesalan Proud Mama :)

I feel exactly the same!

8. MommyNOriana

MommyNOriana Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    This might be slightly off topic, but I had a "bad day" and ate A LOT. Granted, they were all free foods (more free than super free), but I just kept eating and eating and eating. I need to stop this madness! And I'm having a hard time with my super free foods. I have no problem eating fruit, but I'm not a huge vegetable fan. I have a pretty limited repetoire. Peppers, carrots, corn, peas and broccoli. I know peas and corn aren't superfree. Anybody else have a problem getting their veg in?

9. sweet pink

sweet pink is losing for shoes

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13lb(34.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes I'm not a veg lover either...to be honest I depend a lot on fruit to make up my 1/3rd superfree & if its veg its normally peppers, babycorn or carrots. I adore sweetcorn but unfortunatey it isnt superfree. I would love to like more veg & the weird thing is that I do like vegetable soup but I find veg with a meal very bland & unappealing.

10. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    I love veg, all except mushrooms (tho I can eat them raw) and turnips. Could you eat them in the form of soup?

11. MommyNOriana

MommyNOriana Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes. I'm a huge soup eater but having just started sw I'm not very adventurous yet. And salad is fine but sometimes I can't be bothered. The thought of salad is too diet-y. But sometimes I crave them! I don't have a lot of kitchen time. So cutting veg up etc isn't an option. I NEED A DAY OFF WORK! I work 7 days a week...every week. And my toddler on top of that. And my OH works 2 pm til 10 pm. Its rough. No doubt I gained so much weight! Convenience food.

12. Hannahkw1

Hannahkw1 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(16.39%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I let myself have a day off for my birthday and really didn't want anything unhealthy lol i practically forced myself to eat hot cross buns because I 'could'. Ended up screwing the week up - not doing that again!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.