Letting yourself eat anything....

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by peggypig, 19 January 2011 Social URL.

1. peggypig

peggypig Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(20.43%)
    Diet:
    sw extra easy & green
    Over xmas I decided to allow myself 2 days xmas day boxing day to eat what I wanted.Ive been doing SW EE since Mar 2010 so Ive been used to eating a certain way.
    I must admit I crave the usual cakes ice cream biscuits now and again,but I had to force myself those 2 days that it was ok to eat pies,cake mince pies it went against everything I was used to the discipline. I was glad to go back to eating the SW way as I felt bloated and rubbish eating c**p.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bunnylovesalan

bunnylovesalan Proud Mama :)

Sod's law if I allow myself to be free with eating, I am less likely to desire it. But when I am slimming world plan I am attemted all the time :(

4. Qua Sae

Qua Sae Full Member

I feel awfully bloated & sluggish now if I eat too many chocs, so much that I look forward to 100% SW the next day & don't really crave them for a while after. Lol.

5. julesm

julesm Slimming World

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(15.26%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I stuck to plan over Christmas although I did save about 15 syns for a slice of Christmas Cake that I had made from my Nan's recipe. It was worth every bite and didn't feel to guilty but I gave the rest of the cake away!

6. julesm

julesm Slimming World

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(15.26%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If I have oily food now when I go out for a meal then I get heartburn!

7. bunnylovesalan

bunnylovesalan Proud Mama :)

I feel exactly the same!

8. MommyNOriana

MommyNOriana Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    This might be slightly off topic, but I had a "bad day" and ate A LOT. Granted, they were all free foods (more free than super free), but I just kept eating and eating and eating. I need to stop this madness! And I'm having a hard time with my super free foods. I have no problem eating fruit, but I'm not a huge vegetable fan. I have a pretty limited repetoire. Peppers, carrots, corn, peas and broccoli. I know peas and corn aren't superfree. Anybody else have a problem getting their veg in?

9. sweet pink

sweet pink is losing for shoes

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13lb(34.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes I'm not a veg lover either...to be honest I depend a lot on fruit to make up my 1/3rd superfree & if its veg its normally peppers, babycorn or carrots. I adore sweetcorn but unfortunatey it isnt superfree. I would love to like more veg & the weird thing is that I do like vegetable soup but I find veg with a meal very bland & unappealing.

10. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    I love veg, all except mushrooms (tho I can eat them raw) and turnips. Could you eat them in the form of soup?

11. MommyNOriana

MommyNOriana Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes. I'm a huge soup eater but having just started sw I'm not very adventurous yet. And salad is fine but sometimes I can't be bothered. The thought of salad is too diet-y. But sometimes I crave them! I don't have a lot of kitchen time. So cutting veg up etc isn't an option. I NEED A DAY OFF WORK! I work 7 days a week...every week. And my toddler on top of that. And my OH works 2 pm til 10 pm. Its rough. No doubt I gained so much weight! Convenience food.

12. Hannahkw1

Hannahkw1 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(16.39%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I let myself have a day off for my birthday and really didn't want anything unhealthy lol i practically forced myself to eat hot cross buns because I 'could'. Ended up screwing the week up - not doing that again!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.