Letzes' Diary

Hello all,

I bought my digital scale and I loved it, everything today was precisely checked :D
Food was good, but calories were below 1200 (1135 to be exact). Even so, I had one of my favorite healthy treats: Fage 0% with chocolate powder (a Brazilian brand called Toddy, which I love). It's kind of my ice cream replacement.
I planned the menu for today with more calories, almost 1300, let's see if it's going to increase or decrease.

Breakfast: Egg / Tosti'crocs + Laughing Cow + Alfalfa / Coffee / Banana + Cinnamon.
Lunch: Panga + Zucchini + Carrots / Mixed Greens + Tomatoes + Light Mozzarella / Apple.
Snack: Whey + Almond Milk.
Dinner: Panga + Broccoli + Corn / Mixed Greens + Tomatoes + Light Mozzarella / Cherries.
Snack: Fage 0% + Chocolate powder.

Calories: 1135.

Tomorrow is weigh in :)
Let's see how much of the damage I could undo in a week.

1.9kg (4lbs)lost and almost all the damage was undone in a week which included chocolates :)
Next week I will have some positive results for sure, but I don't think I'll meet the 6lbs challenge this month. It's not a problem, I knew it was going to be a not-so-diet month and I'm fine

Well done on the loss Hun, I must admit when I look at your foods I don't know what half of them are lol xx

Hi Letze, I've popped over to subscribe :sign0144:

Thank you girls! I know it was not enough to cover the damage, but it's still nice :)
I'm quite positive and happy with how things are going... like, when I eat a lot, I get what I deserve; but when I'm disciplined, then I see the results... so it's a pretty fair world!

Well done on the loss Hun, I must admit when I look at your foods I don't know what half of them are lol xx

If you are unsure about something and would like to know, you can always ask :D
I think mfp is quite brand based, so it's difficult to know exactly what other people are eating. We also have different names for things that are pretty similar, like, here we have tosti'crocs, that are more and less like ryvita.
Yesterday you can see on my mfp that I had Toddy with the greek yogurt Fage 0%, Toddy, for instance, is a Brazilian brand of powder chocolate (super sweet) and I don't think many people outside Brazil will know what it means. This combination is kind of my ice cream replacement hahaha, love it :)
I like to take a look at other diaries, but I also find it difficult to get ideas from them because I don't know exactly what the things are.

Ahh, I came to share that I bought such a lovely dress today.
It was exactly the kind of dress that I've always wanted (kind of hippie-chic), but could never find in my size. Sooo happy :)

Ooooh, new dress. Enjoy.

Still getting my head around mfp. Seem to end up with a lot of 'quick added calories'. Might go back to notebook and pencil. Showing my age:)

Susu, I also found their interface a bit difficult, but they have lots of food included! It makes counting easier :)
If you need help, just ask :)

I'll see if I can take a nice picture of the dress tomorrow. It's a bit cold here today and I'm already in my sleeping mood to do it now.

Food today was good, but a bit weird. I like to have a proper lunch and dinner, but today I left the gym pretty late and thought it was too late for cooking.

Breakfast: Bread + Laughing Cow + Tomatoes + Alfalfa / Coffee / Cherries (as usual).
Snack: 1/2 Apple.
Lunch: Banana + Cinnamon / Whey + Almond Milk / 1/2 Apple.
Snack: Apple again hahaha.
Dinner: WW Lasagna / Mixed Greens / 1/2 Apple.
Snack: Kit kat.

Calories: 1165.

WW lasagna is pretty good, but the portion is quite small and expensive. Anyway, I got full after taking it with salad and apple.
Did my groceries today and couldn't find my multigrain small bread and alfalfa (and I went to 3 supermarkets). I bought another bread and hope it's good as it also has less calories.

Food sounds good for today, can't beat a nice Apple ;) x

I'm not sure if I have an upset tummy or if I'm hungry. I had to have my dinner early today or I'd binge on something else... but still not sure.
I just know that I'm not at my best. But the day has been good until now.

Here is today's food:

Breakfast: Horrible bread that I bought yesterday + Laughing Cow / Egg / Fromage 0% + Blueberries / Coffee.
Snack: Apple.
Lunch: Chicken Strogonoff with Cauliflower Rice (really good) / Cherries.
Snack: Whey + Almond Milk.
Dinner: Asparagus Soup with Peas and Carrots / Cheese / A bit of the horrible bread / Apple.
Snack: Bananas + Cinnamon (still to be, perhaps I'll replace it with chocolate depending on how I feel, but calories are pretty much the same, as I want 2 bananas).

Calories: 1235

Back