Lexies Slim 'n' Save Diary

Lexie I've lost 5.5lb this week and I had days of STS. You just have to keep on going and know that by the end of the week you'll have a loss.

Hehhehehehe...got 5 hours? Okay? Just joking :)

Fridge at work's been moved so can't bring my bars in. I can't stand the shakes/soups if I don't do them in the blender. No microwave for the meals either. And am working on a project which means I get home just before 5pm rather than after 2pm. I don't do breakfast - can't stomach anything before 9am or else I do feel physically ill whether on this diet or not.

It's just this month though and I'm fine with that really since it's not forever x

Oh fair enough If just the month :) well done on making it work for you around that schedule

Is your office too hot to keep the bars In then? X

Yeah, Oman is HOT!!! Anyway, I like the bars frozen otherwise they are far too sweet :D

I think it just means my packs and water are still being digested, usually I erm 'worked through' them if you know what I mean?

Maka said:
Yeah, Oman is HOT!!! Anyway, I like the bars frozen otherwise they are far too sweet :D

Surely there's AC!!? Xx

For various reasons this month, I can only start on my packs around 5pm and by 9pm I've had all three and am getting ready for bed!

At least you won't get the evening munchies with that routine Maka :)

Hi Guys, how's it going?

I've had a ropey couple of weeks what with larygitis (which I still have :( ), lady bits trouble and running me wee boy up and down for kidney scans etc I fell off the wagon big time

Then I was 30 yesterday so that went out the window too. Hoping to get back on track soon.

Hope you're all well.

So I've been back on for 2 weeks now, cheat free apart from tasting husbands rib sauce whilst I was cooking it up and a slither of his birthday cake.

AND I'M BELOW THE 200LBS MARK!

LOVING IT

Soooooo glad I ordered the meals this order round.

Currently sitting with a spag bol with 100g veg in and it. is. lush.

Fizzy water today too! I feel all spoiled! lol

Ugh weight is creeping up :mad:

Past two days I've put on half a pound a day, I was 14 3lb on Monday, up to 14st 3.5 Tues and now 14st 4. What's that all about?

Trying to remember last time I went to the toilet... tmi?

Now 14st 4.7lbs.

Beginning to panic slightly. What's going on? I'm on track, I'm drinking all my water and I've not cheated. It better start going down the way shortly!

Weight down to 14st 1.4 lbs

Meaning total weight loss is 19.6lbs

Going to try for the 21lb barrier for Tuesday Official Weigh Day.

Soooo

It's weigh day tomorrow, I admit though to weighing in today on a sneaky peek. Veeeeery excited.

I'm currently 14 stone 0.2lbs. I could very well be in the 13's tomorrow. Mibbes aye, mibbes naw but it's very exciting!

Yay fab weight loss :)

Back