My slim n save diary!

last time I did this diet my skin went really nice, spot free and soft after a few weeks but I can see the difference already this week. I feel a bit more myself today, a little bit more energy. Weigh in tomorrow, yay!

Hi! Just thought I'd say hey :) I'm restarting on Tuesday x not got a new diary just yet but I will possibly do one soon! Good luck for your weigh in x jo

Sent from my Galaxy S4
Hi, I hope everything goes to plan on Tuesday, I think keeping a diary really helps even if it is a bit boring it just helps to jot something down every day!

Yaay i knoww wev made it to day seven finally omg strted this 2nd jan feels likebeen on this forever with the odd planned days off here n there bt omg omg js soo looking forward to the final stretch nw n js wna achieve it with a vengence lol....hw much didu say wna lose hun? We can soo do this tdai ma plan is three shakes n a meal n jelly yum and three litres od water with three mugs od green tea xx

Weigh in day today and I lost 6lbs which isn't as much as I'd usually lose on the first week. I've stuck to the diet 100%,I can't let it dishearten me, it's still nearly half a stone.

Yaay i knoww wev made it to day seven finally omg strted this 2nd jan feels likebeen on this forever with the odd planned days off here n there bt omg omg js soo looking forward to the final stretch nw n js wna achieve it with a vengence lol....hw much didu say wna lose hun? We can soo do this tdai ma plan is three shakes n a meal n jelly yum and three litres od water with three mugs od green tea xx

Surely you mean day 117 or something? If you started on Jan 2nd??

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Yesterday was quite hard, I really wanted to eat something, anything! I just had to keep telling myself that if I had given in I would have felt crap and I would have had to start all over again.

yesterday was a lot easier, this just has to be my life for a little while if I want to change my life for the better, change doesn't happen unless something changes (I think that's how the saying goes!)

I'm starting to think less and less about food and dieting and am no longer waiting for the next pack or drinking copious amounts of coke zero and I'm starting to feel that I can actually do it this time and learn from the last time when I gave up after 8 weeks.All that lovely food can wait for a few months!

Weigh in day today and 5.5lb's lost. I'm so pleased after last weeks small (compared to everyone else's) first weeks loss and I'm so glad that I stuck it out and didn't let my mental thoughts scupper me! I'm on my way!

Aiming for my first stone next week!

That's great. Well done. Looking good to get a stone next week. Just shows you everyone is different

That's fantastic well done. Just goes to show it will catch up. :)

Last time I did this I lost 9lb in the first week so I was a little disheartened when some people lose nearly a stone but I just had to focus on the long term goal and not let my brain talk me into trying a different diet with food (which I can never stick to!).I am also incredibly lazy which probably explains it! :rolleyes:
How are you getting on with it, I see you've lost a lot already, well done x

That's great. Well done. Looking good to get a stone next week. Just shows you everyone is different

thank you for the support and I hope it's going well for you too!

Back