• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

LFC IS BACK

Lfc

Hi all sorry for not been on for a while due to personal reasons but i am now ready and raring to go again i am just awaiting to hear from my cd to what day i can start back next week....
i am determined to do it this time and will take each day at a time x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

NatashaGabrielle

Hi LFC

Well come back! I am just new myself to the forum only been on here 3weeks so i do not know you but its nice to see another person around the place who is focused and ready to give CD another go! :) I am on week 3 now of my restart and i am doing ok.. i think hehe! Good luck with CDC and let us know how you get on :) xxx

Mishie089

Loves to Post
Good luck with you new journey we are all here to help . Welcome Back :)

Candlewix

Down boy!
Welcome back. I'm a restarter (for the last time I hope :fingerscrossed:)
Definitely gotta get to goal this time.
Good luck with your CD plan ;)

Rolly82

not giving up
Welcome back LFC and loving the username....excellent taste may I say

Good luck xx

shrinkin'violet

Silver Member
Yay hello again :) hope everything is ok love, best of luck on your restart xxxx

Lfc

hi guys thank you do much for the huge warm welcome :) i have spoken to my cdc and i am restarting on monday cant wait i will do this this time,

shrinkin violet i am fine thnks hun just lost my grandad and took it kinda hard and my nan got really low and just wasnt herself without him and sadly she died 2 weeks later(died of a broken heart) so i have just been a state and ate what i wanted everyday :(

super surrey trooper i haope you are ok hun and i am hearing you ever want to chat xxx

good luck to everyone else nd i am here if anyone wants to chat

shrinkin'violet

Silver Member
Oh my goodness, that's so sad. I'm sorry for your losses xxx

Lfc

Thanks xx

Setas

Silver Member
Hi LFC, welcome back - Im just back again too - seems there are quite a few of us coming back. So sorry to hear about your losses a terrible time for you. Good luck on the restart

Lfc

Thanks setas cx