LFC IS BACK

Lfc

Hi all sorry for not been on for a while due to personal reasons but i am now ready and raring to go again i am just awaiting to hear from my cd to what day i can start back next week....
i am determined to do it this time and will take each day at a time x

Hi LFC

Well come back! I am just new myself to the forum only been on here 3weeks so i do not know you but its nice to see another person around the place who is focused and ready to give CD another go! :) I am on week 3 now of my restart and i am doing ok.. i think hehe! Good luck with CDC and let us know how you get on :) xxx

Good luck with you new journey we are all here to help . Welcome Back :)

Welcome back. I'm a restarter (for the last time I hope :fingerscrossed:)
Definitely gotta get to goal this time.
Good luck with your CD plan ;)

Welcome back LFC and loving the username....excellent taste may I say

Good luck xx

Yay hello again :) hope everything is ok love, best of luck on your restart xxxx

hi guys thank you do much for the huge warm welcome :) i have spoken to my cdc and i am restarting on monday cant wait i will do this this time,

shrinkin violet i am fine thnks hun just lost my grandad and took it kinda hard and my nan got really low and just wasnt herself without him and sadly she died 2 weeks later(died of a broken heart) so i have just been a state and ate what i wanted everyday :(

super surrey trooper i haope you are ok hun and i am hearing you ever want to chat xxx

good luck to everyone else nd i am here if anyone wants to chat

Oh my goodness, that's so sad. I'm sorry for your losses xxx

Thanks xx

Hi LFC, welcome back - Im just back again too - seems there are quite a few of us coming back. So sorry to hear about your losses a terrible time for you. Good luck on the restart

Thanks setas cx

Back