Hello all hope you are all well,, day 8 already and doing great
DAY 8:
Breakfast: fruits of the forest shake
Dinner: vegetable soup
Tea: chicken breast and salad
hot choc mint shake just before bed

Hi Lfc your doing great!

Thanks guys

The lack of appetite is odd, isn't it? I keep wondering how I ever aye so much - if only I could reset my appetite to ketosis levels forever!

I sometimes struggle to get my last shake in. I find the tetras the easiest, quickest thing to get down. I squeeze the carton while I suck and it's gone in seconds. I just think of it as refuelling.

hiya guys sorry for the no post yesterday
here it is
DAY 9
Breakfast .. chocolate shake yuck lol
Dinner.. vegetable soup
Tea slice of pork and veg
didnt have a 3rd shake as was at family gathering and with them not knowing i am on cd i spoke to my cdc and got advised to just have meat and veg but felt so ill after and was in so much pain came home and slept it off, really starting to realise i dont need stodgy fattening food good eh xxx

The lack of appetite is odd, isn't it? I keep wondering how I ever aye so much - if only I could reset my appetite to ketosis levels forever!

I sometimes struggle to get my last shake in. I find the tetras the easiest, quickest thing to get down. I squeeze the carton while I suck and it's gone in seconds. I just think of it as refuelling.

i totally feel the same spangles with the last shake its quite amazing really as i would normally eat loads of rubbish on a night and now i think to myself did i need it

DAY 10. cant believe i am actually here

Breakfast, strawberry shake
Dinner, chciken and mushroom soup
Tea, grilled chicken and lettuce

3rd shake is a mint choc shake as i write yum yum yum yum

how is everyone

Lfc - just seen your amazing weight loss - 11lb, my goodness well done you!! :happy096::party0019:

I did 8lb this week so happy too.

PGD x

Back