LFC'S WEIGHT LOSS DIARY

Oh dear lol I start work at a school on Monday. Not as good as a teacher thou. Just a mid day supervisor :).

Haha Spangles and we've all got that 'Yay back to school' feeling. You'll be fine, something to take your mind off eating.

Thanks Jenny, I'm sure how I've done cos I don't feel hungry and that's how I would normally feel on a diet. I've stuck it tho so really hoping for a good result x

Nette. I will be waiting. To hear your fab weigh in. Give me a text. Wat time is weigh in

Cross?

Lol. Wondered why u was cross hahaha xx

Nette come on main site now and I can see the fingers cross logo. Don't show up on fone :(.

Lass321. Wish mine were back at school lol,

In Fife schools went back 2 weeks ago so I feel as if my holiday is a distant memory!
ah, but we worked til July the 20-something.

Well I have had my meal. It's was great dead tasty lol.... Cucumber sticks and cottage cheese. Told you it was tasty lol.

Thank llla. I got a feeling today gonna be tough lol as feel so hungry today and want to eat everything bad. But I have had a shake for breakfast and set about the house pulling everything out and doing right good clean,, Will have soup for lunch then set about bathing the dog and then cleaning the bathroom. I will get through this day

Well what a day. And how bad do I feel. Been feeling hungry all today and well serving tea out for the others I had a thin slice of pizza. :(. Didn't eat crust gave that the dog. But do feel bad now. But I won't let it stop me.

BREAKFAST. Banana shake
DINNER. Spicy tomato soup
TEA. Hot mint choc shake

Decided not to have a low cal meal this eve due to my blip with pizza

Found you! Sounds like you're doing grand, don't worry about the slice of pizza, you're back on track now that's what matters. When is your weigh in? Xx

You're doing great - I bet one slip doesn't reduce weightloss at all, especially as you basically replaced your meal with it. Were you in ketosis? If so I hope it didn't knock you out, just because you might feel a bit hungrier until you get back in. Keep going you'll get there.

Back