LFC'S WEIGHT LOSS DIARY

Hiya. My weigh in is on Thursday morning so will be hoping I done ok. Checked last night and today. No sign of ketosis yet. But maybe with me having a low cal meal. I might not do ketosis? Anyone help on that
Will check again later on tonight though

Hiya. My weigh in is on Thursday morning so will be hoping I done ok. Checked last night and today. No sign of ketosis yet. But maybe with me having a low cal meal. I might not do ketosis? Anyone help on that
Will check again later on tonight though
as I understand it, if you're really strict with the content and quantities of the meal, you should get into ketosis. you'll know cos you won't be hungry anymore - it's the only thing that makes this diet doable for me.

anyway, i'm sure you'll be fine. as i tell the kids at school, making mistakes is no problem at all if you learn from them.

Yeah that is true spangles. And I knew once I was eating it I regretted it and gave it to the dog lol. But I have moved on now and if my weight is bad this week next weeks will be better :)

It doesn't really matter too much about the calories of your meal for ketosis - it's the carb content. Pizza is really high in carbs (oops) as are things like potatoes, bread and pasta. Lean meat or a boiled egg or oily fish and green veg are the best to keep your carbs down as well as your calories. Take care.

Think I will have hard boiled eggs tomorrow as I can take them to work. And wont have to hide them like I do the shakes x

Lol nette. I will text you as soon as I know. Xxxx

DAY 5
BREAKFAST oriental soup( lol didn't feel hungry until 12)
DINNER. Strawberry shake tetra, easy for work lol
TEA. Apple and cinnamon porridge.

Well feeling ok today. Last night was in so much pain with hunger. But I carried on and went to bed and woke today feeling great. And so pleased I didn't cave in. I will be tested tonight lol as I am back in work today after a week off. And will be surrounded by lots of nice things( woke in sweet factory :( )
I will be back tomorrow with my weight loss as I get weighed at 10am. Exciting times. My first weigh in.
Take care all xxx

Hi Lfc - well done you day 5 and just one small blip, I'm figuring the dog must of eaten most of the wretched pizza so I'm sure you are in ketosis now. Fingers crossed for you for your weigh in tomorrow.

:) PGD x

Hiya all thanks nette for posting for me :). Just home. Tired and hungry lol so off to bed with hot mint choc.

BREAKFAST. Strawberry shake
LUNCH. Leek and potato soup
TEA. Porridge

No meal today as worked too late so having a 4th shake.

Well hello all how are we?
i am doing great and feeling great but tonight when i had my meal i felt very ill after and bloated stomach and only had a few mouthfuls, really think my stomach has shrunk as i just dont seem to be feeling hungry anymore good thing yes but...... i am struggling with shakes too forcing them down :(
DAY 7
BREAKFAST: porridge
DINNER: oriental soup
TEA: omelette with mushrooms.... had a few mouthfuls
hopefully a hot choc mint shake before bed

I know a lot of people report it difficult to even eat the shakes when in ketosis because they feel full. Remember though you do need the nutrition so even if you have to have half and then come back for the other half later do eat all that you are supposed to. It is a good feeling to feel satisfied with less though!

Back