Licking the Lid of Life....my esoteric diary

Ahh maybe it's the warmth if it's anything like it is down here. My excuse is two children in my bed. Hmmm. I can't remember the last time I got to sleep past 6!! Explains why I'm always in bed by ten!

Thanks @craftermary :) no pressure indeed! Haha. I'm hopeful. I'm planning on upping the exercise this month as part of the challenge so maybe that will help. I bought some new work tops (all my old stuff was maternity from last year) and got it all in 14s although still 16 bottom half. Can't be unhappy with that!

Noticed you saw my eating out post :) have been helping to tidy up a bit and update. What do you think overall? It's looking a bit more current i think and reckon it will help attract more new blood as it doesn't look stagnant

I have just been for a peak at the eating out thread thingy and saw what you put and you're bang on! Brill :) whilst I've just been away I kept asking them if they could take pictures of the packet (they did haha!) and also I asked if I could have my food cooked differently and they did. It doesn't hurt to ask!

Ruth
X

Exactly. In fact I may add that very point. There's a new SW FAQ on the main page and I'd appreciate you guys having a look sometime and letting me know if you think I have missed anything? It's hard to remember it all!! :)

Thanks! I'm hoping that being back at work from tues may help as I'm not around at home to eat!!!!

It needed tiding up. Hopefully we will get some new members on here and it will be a great help to those who want to do Slimming World but don't want to go to class or don't really understand the plan. :)
I think when new members join here we need to post the threads in their welcome posts for them. Along with any challenge ones.:)

The consultant I use to help stopped as she didn't think it was worth her time any more. She got a full time job instead where she now has weekends off,holidays off and evenings free. So I haven't been keeping up to date with the plan. I follow my own plan.:D

That's a good idea. We could maybe do with a current popular thread thread for newbies. Like an intro to read before they make their first post and to guide them around. @Mini do you think this would help?

I'm kind of like you now with my own plan just heavily borrowed from slimming world and with all the basic principles intact. :) I've not paid for online membership for months and the last time I stopped doing that I went well off track so I'm pleased and have you guys to thank for it! :)

I can't sleep hahaha! Have been up at 6 for the last three days so think my body is used to it...

Ruth
X
Eughhhh....I shouldn't complain as my daughter is a great sleeper. Has 12 hours st night and a good 2-3 hour nap in the day. But she's up between 6 and 6.30 everyday. Sits in her bed saying 'mummy mummy Sarah Sarah mummy' my husband goes and she said 'no mummy' lol I want my lie ins back!!!

That's a good idea. We could maybe do with a current popular thread thread for newbies. Like an intro to read before they make their first post and to guide them around. @Mini do you think this would help?
That sounds a great idea.

Wasn't sure whether to respond to the other thread. Or whether it was just a read and go type thing.

Maybe link to the sp day sticky/thread. When I'm at group that's what most people don't understand.

It's great btw, very informative for new members.

Ooh good idea I'm on it! :)

It's been good but I had another blow out today. I need to address this and quick smart. Think I'm just down about next week. Once it's over and I'm back I'm sure it will all get back on an even keel but I'm sulking internally.

IT STOPS HERE AND NOW.:)

Come on Sam pick yourself up. You know you don't want to be gaining and losing the same lbs.
It will be hard going back not just working but juggling everything. Give it a week and you will soon be into a routine.
You know it makes sense to nip it in the bud now. lets have a 100% day to start the week off.:)

Back