Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    374 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
You appear to have fallen down.

(Looking good!)

Sometimes I fall.

Clumsy of me really. It's the weight of the bigotry elsewhere that I struggle to bear.... ;)

Thanks that's nice of you. All I see is my bum chin haha x

Tuesday 8th April

"Mummy? When are we having another baby??"

:eek:

The face says it all

although the actual answer was

"when you are old enough to have one of your own, much like the horse we discussed you NOT having for your 4th birthday next month...."

The face says it all

although the actual answer was

"when you are old enough to have one of your own, much like the horse we discussed you NOT having for your 4th birthday next month...."

Lol kids eh - and dont they grow up so quick. My baby turned 25 today eeekkk and my other baby is 29 in June soon to have a baby of her own Oh my goodness where did the years go

Out of the mouths of babes indeed. Although I am quite looking forward to her teenage years....I'll be waking HER up at 5am every (single bloody) morning. You watch.

As a side issue I can't believe you have a 29 year old! I know I'm looking on a phone but your picture says impossible!

I have never heard that so no idea what it means. Clearly the woman is like a fine wine everyone. I aspire to be a fine wine. Or is it to drink fine wine? Mmmm cloudy bay.....

Well imagine 2 newspaper delivery "persons" lol (being politically correct) they have to deliver to a 25 story block of flats, the lift aint working. The one who has to walk up the the 25th floor is going to work harder than the one who only has to deliver to floor 12 - the one whos going to floor 25 is knackered/worn out - hope you get the drift lol

Floor 12 gets the easy paper round lol must be a northern saying

Crazy northerners

I appreciate the translation lol I have never heard that.

2lb off today :) I'm aiming for 12.5 by my bday in 4 weeks :)

My dd1 believes her little sister came about after a wish on a fairy mound and asked aged 5 if she could go back and wish for a brother! (Even though I've not lied about how babies are made).

She is not allowed to watch labyrinth!

I love labyrinth. Seriously one of my all time favourites. I might have to watch it now you have said that

Well done on your 2.5 loss! 12.5 in four weeks sounds eminently doable!

Back