Licking the Lid of Life....my esoteric diary

I use a vintage (fairly small) soup plate/bowl for my meals. It's much smaller than my dinner plates and has the added advantage of stopping thin 'gravy' running everywhere :)

Sadly I think my portion sizes are still probably too large though. I'm living in fear of the dreaded plateau, so seriously considering starting to cut my portion sizes now.... but would that be self defeating in the long run? Sometimes I think too much! Lol

I have wondered this too? Can you reduce TOO early? Where does it leave you to go??

Anyway SOMETHING worked this week, be it the homemade soup, the scan bran, the cheeky Friday pizza and the subsequent cutting back or the diet plate because I lost 4lbs!!! I'm in the 12s!!!!!! Argh!!!

I have wondered this too? Can you reduce TOO early? Where does it leave you to go??

Anyway SOMETHING worked this week, be it the homemade soup, the scan bran, the cheeky Friday pizza and the subsequent cutting back or the diet plate because I lost 4lbs!!! I'm in the 12s!!!!!! Argh!!!

Well done! Great news!

Fab loss

Ahh thanks guys :D makes last weeks STS all worth it!! Probably get another one next week after this but I can live with a fortnightly cycle haha. X

Wooohooo!!! :D Well done Sam :superwoman:

I'm thinking of utilising the positive thinking and buying my holiday swim suit tomorrow in the size 12 I WILL be in by then.

So I bought it. In a 12!!!

its a tad snug around the thigh tops and across the back BUT it goes on in the way that stretchy things are wont to do. It's hanging up in my line of sight in my bedroom with the size showing as a reminder to keep on going!!!!

its a tad snug around the thigh tops and across the back BUT it goes on in the way that stretchy things are wont to do. It's hanging up in my line of sight in my bedroom with the size showing as a reminder to keep on going!!!!

Well done and at least you can get it on :)

Well done Sam great news.. Keep up the good work !!!! I just brought some summer shorts 6 inches smaller in the waist and they fit lovely ..well blooming chuffed, like you and your swim suit :)
Paul x

Thanks! And well done to you too Paul. Feels good doesn't it!??

Thanks Sheila :D I hope so!!! I'm leaving out so I can see it all the time. It's the first thing I have bought in that size so it's my ambition piece!! X

**Deep Breath**

Ok here they are. Some before and after pics. Well not "after" but during, mid-way if you will. I even wore the same bag for authenticity. Taken last July V. Yesterday. What do you mean you can't tell the difference? Why I oughta.....
image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    373.2 KB · Views: 118
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    422.1 KB · Views: 120
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    340.1 KB · Views: 141