Licking the Lid of Life....my esoteric diary

I'll pop over and find the thread Sam :D

And I'll second Happy Holidays' suggestion ... my husband is equally susceptible to suggestion ;)

I cleared my wardrobe last night of all the clothes that no longer fit by a mile ... I have precisely 10 items left! Thankfully an old friend rang me this morning as she too has had a clear out and has put aside a load of her cast offs for me. Hopefully that will tide me over until my target shopping spree!

Good idea ladies! I will drop a few hints I think. I'm a little way off yet but can't hurt to mention it :)

the clothing thing is such a cathartic process. Getting rid of the old. I'm relatively lucky as well in that a relative had a massive clear out recently of clothing that she didn't want or that was too small, all 14s and 12s. I had some really nice bits out of that so I'm fairly set up for now although a few 14 bits are getting too big and have found themselves on eBay :) no bad thing. Everything else goes to our animal sanctuary charity shop

So cunning Michelle! Right I'll be on it..."ooh look at this husband, you know how much I love perfume...maybe I'll treat myself for target...oh (sad face, borderline tearful) its a BIT more than I had budgeted for...never mind..."

Then sit back and let the magic happen ;)

No I hadn't seen that! Sounds divine, thanks Molly :) x

Hellooo not been able to check in much as exam season is upon me and I am your local friendly a level examiner. WI was fine, knew if I lost that much last week I'd either STS or see a small gain. So 1lb on was just fine :) still 5.5 LBD over two weeks. I've hit a bit of an ennui stage, I'm slowing down and can feel how being more comfortable is making me lazy. I went through this about a stone ago so I know it will pass

also I won the raffle :) yay me!! I got a barbecue, and an apron, some tong thingies and some spices and things :) I normally never win anything so between that and my wok I'm doing well lately. I had some other good news this week, financial based, so have treated myself to a nutribullet. Now I'm well aware that juicing and blending isn't "on plan" technically but lately I have been feeling so heavy after meals and am thinking that in the summer I could blast my breakfast fruit and actually supplement some of the fruit for veg. As I'm not one for snacking it is unlikely to add to my daily kcal as I just trundle on through to lunch, hungry or not. Anyway, shhh, I won't tell Margaret if you don't.... :)
I hope everyone is doing well, I will check in when I can but am likely to be a little quiet for the next 6 weeks as I do two lots of exam papers one straight after the other. Its knackering but worth it!! Love you all! X

I might just do that! Ooh just imagine..... :)

Morning Sam ---- well done on the raffle win you just need the BBQ weather now lol. A lottery ticket sounds like a good idea your on a roll!

Hope the exam stuff doesnt keep you away for too long :D have fun xx

Quick post meeting check in before I get the papers out! 1.5 off this week means I hit my 5st award whoop. Of course in group its 1/2st to them but I make them aware hahaha yay :)

Quick post meeting check in before I get the papers out! 1.5 off this week means I hit my 5st award whoop. Of course in group its 1/2st to them but I make them aware hahaha yay :)

Congrats Sam ! :D Smashing result hun xx

Thanks Kay :) how are you doing at the mo? Taking lots of care I hope :) x

Thanks Kay :) how are you doing at the mo? Taking lots of care I hope :) x

Well don't want to put a damper on your positive energy but lets just say, I feel like I'm falling behind :rolleyes:. I'm not good with this recovery malarkey. Let's just say this quote was made for me `God please grant me the gift of patience......but hurry ! '

Kay xx

Haha I know that feeling. Playing invalid just doesn't sit well with us women does it!! I hope it hurries up for you!

Haha I know that feeling. Playing invalid just doesn't sit well with us women does it!! I hope it hurries up for you!

Thanks Sam ;), loving your new pic by the way, and the hat suits u :).

Kay xx

Ahh thanks! X

Congrats on your five stone, that's fab!

Back