Licking the Lid of Life....my esoteric diary

Oh how lovely!! Well done! A good day for you :)

Oh god. Performance anxiety.

I have a Fitbit (zip) and find it motivating too. It has been my best fitness find. I also use the zombies run app, (their c25k version is called zombies 5k) and it's so funny I get distracted from the work of running. I'd totally recommend it. ;)

Noooooo

i just wrote two replies and both times swept the screen and lost the page. Dammit.

Right the gist was:
1- I will definitely look up the app
2-love fitbit. Lights remind me of K.I.T.T from knight rider
C- 2.5 gain but weirdly happy as should have been so much worse.

I now want a fitbit purely so I can pretend I am in Knight Rider.

I make the noise in my head.
EVERY.SINGLE.TIME

No. I'm good with that. For now.

Now if its still there next week....then I face a dilemma.

Thanks! I have quite the username envy btw. Saw yours the other day. :)
Feel free to join in. I have to warn you. It gets weird ;)

I hit my 10000 step goal today :) the sense of achievement when I felt it buzz was actually quite sad :) haha. It's definitely made me aware of being more active. Nothing will ever make me an exercise fiend but I don't think it will cause much harm to move a bit more!

Thanks! I have quite the username envy btw. Saw yours the other day. :) Feel free to join in. I have to warn you. It gets weird ;)
Haha cheers lovely , I can't tell you how clever I felt when I entered "thelifeofpieface" as my username ;) (I'm quite the saddo!) ha ha
Good to hear that it gets weird on your diary - that's the reason I subscribed lol x
Well done on your steps today. Xx

Thanks! What I didn't say is that I did all 10,000 sitting on the sofa waving my legs up and down*

*not true I actually walked for real innit.

Thanks! What I didn't say is that I did all 10,000 sitting on the sofa waving my legs up and down* *not true I actually walked for real innit.
Haha , on a serious note though - swinging your legs round in circles whilst watching jezza still counts right?
Well done on your steps though , I've been a right lazy sod today , just being doing housework but barely left the house lol xx

If by Jezza you mean Mr Kyle then no unfortunately it doesn't count. However if you were sitting watching, say Mr Efron or Mr Reynolds (topless, natch) then yes. It's all about the elevated heart rate you see haha.

I read it in the sun.

It must be true

Back