Licking the Lid of Life....my esoteric diary

Lol! I play that game too!

Hi Molly! Wondered where you were...although I also had a break...hmm naughty me. Although in back in the zone now. I think sometimes its necessary to remind ourselves of why we do this.

Today was WI for me and I lost another 2lb. Although a sneaky peek yesterday showed that but for an eyes bigger than belly late night (synned) snack last night it would have been 3lb off for the second week in a row!! Grrr. Oh well. I did contemplate logging yesterday's weight as it will be gone again by tomorrow, but then I thought why scupper an almost guaranteed minimum of 1lb off this coming week. So suck it up Sam! :) x

Yay, that's a fab loss sweety, you're doing SO amazingly!!!! I love this diet!!!! :D

Haha, don't be daft, you're gorgeous! My friend is a photographer so I got free shots - the bugger wouldn't photoshop me thin though....swine!!!! lol xx
Ha mines an iphone selfie. I'm so rock and roll!! He doesn't need to photoshop you slim you look amazing. Very pin-up!

And, well done Sam, great loss. I also play that 'should I take yesterdays preferable weight or today's & carry it forward to next week' thing. The decider tends to come if today shows a gain on WI, but yesterday's didn't (IYSWIM). 5 lbs in 2 weeks = excellent!
I suppose because mine was still a loss I swallowed it and hope to guarantee a carried over loss!! Fingers crossed!!

Ha mines an iphone selfie. I'm so rock and roll!! He doesn't need to photoshop you slim you look amazing. Very pin-up!

Awww thanks hun, trust me though - it's a deceptive photo - I'm not at all slim - I'm a proper fatty at the moment!!!! My butt is mahooosive!!!! lol. I'll get there though hopefully! :)

PS.....I don't randomly get professional photos done lol......need them for my job. xxxx
What do you do? It looks like a portfolio picture for modelling or acting. Sorry I'm proper nosey at times aren't I? I've only ever had proper picture done once (school photos don't really count do they??! Haha) with venture. Actually no that's not true, when my little girl was tiny we were given a sitting with a photographer too. That was....well it came out looking like a family diet coke ad. I hide that one upstairs. Its full on bill board size too.

What do you do? It looks like a portfolio picture for modelling or acting. Sorry I'm proper nosey at times aren't I? I've only ever had proper picture done once (school photos don't really count do they??! Haha) with venture. Actually no that's not true, when my little girl was tiny we were given a sitting with a photographer too. That was....well it came out looking like a family diet coke ad. I hide that one upstairs. Its full on bill board size too.

Haha, you're not nosy at all. I'm an opera singer. Random I kknow!!!! lol.

Awwww, family pictures are lovely - I love those type of shots. xxx

Hi Molly! Wondered where you were...although I also had a break...hmm naughty me. Although in back in the zone now. I think sometimes its necessary to remind ourselves of why we do this.

Today was WI for me and I lost another 2lb. Although a sneaky peek yesterday showed that but for an eyes bigger than belly late night (synned) snack last night it would have been 3lb off for the second week in a row!! Grrr. Oh well. I did contemplate logging yesterday's weight as it will be gone again by tomorrow, but then I thought why scupper an almost guaranteed minimum of 1lb off this coming week. So suck it up Sam! :) x

Fantastic weight loss over the last 2 weeks, and with another pound 'up your sleeve' you're on to a winner!! :D

H xx

Haha, you're not nosy at all. I'm an opera singer. Random I kknow!!!! lol.

Awwww, family pictures are lovely - I love those type of shots. xxx
Blimey an opera singer. That's impressive :) I would so love to be able to sing. Unfortunately I'm banned from doing so by my husband. So I bought wii sing 80s for my wii just to annoy him. I love to murder total eclipse of the heart. Less Bonnie Tyler, more Steve Tyler. If he couldn't sing. And had boobs. And a significantly smaller mouth :ignore:

Last edited:
Fantastic weight loss over the last 2 weeks, and with another pound 'up your sleeve' you're on to a winner!! :D

H xx

Oh I do hope so!! I'm very keen to be in the 12s for Easter. That way it was 13s for crimbo, 12s for Easter and maybe (crosses fingers despite that making it almost impossible to use phone) 11s for my birthday. Although if settle for mid 12s by then to be fair!! It's only 2 months off so I think its quite an ask to do 1.5st by then!! Maybe I should say 11s by the time I break up for summer. More realistic! :)

Blimey an opera singer. That's impressive :) I would so love to be able to sing. Unfortunately I'm banned from doing so by my husband. So I bought wii sing 80s for my wii just to annoy him. I love to murder total eclipse of the heart. Less Bonnie Tyler, more Steve Tyler. If he couldn't sing. And had boobs. And a significantly smaller mouth :ignore:

Haha, that made me chuckle!!!! I bet you're not as bad as you think! I LOVE Steve Tyler and Aerosmith......I love all that long haired rock stuff. :D

Blimey an opera singer. That's impressive I would so love to be able to sing. Unfortunately I'm banned from doing so by my husband. So I bought wii sing 80s for my wii just to annoy him. I love to murder total eclipse of the heart. Less Bonnie Tyler, more Steve Tyler. If he couldn't sing. And had boobs. And a significantly smaller mouth

this is hilarious, I didn't know there is a kareoke game on wii, I might get it just for that, besides I'm looking for things to distract me on my journey, I love eating out of boredom..infront of the tv, which I never end up watching, just eating infront.

lozzeip, I'm jealous of your picture too, you are going to be dazzling if you look so fab in a weight you don't like. Lickthelid, you are also gorgeous, now I sound creepy, I promise I'm not trying to pick anyone up on this site.

Blimey an opera singer. That's impressive I would so love to be able to sing. Unfortunately I'm banned from doing so by my husband. So I bought wii sing 80s for my wii just to annoy him. I love to murder total eclipse of the heart. Less Bonnie Tyler, more Steve Tyler. If he couldn't sing. And had boobs. And a significantly smaller mouth

this is hilarious, I didn't know there is a kareoke game on wii, I might get it just for that, besides I'm looking for things to distract me on my journey, I love eating out of boredom..infront of the tv, which I never end up watching, just eating infront.

lozzeip, I'm jealous of your picture too, you are going to be dazzling if you look so fab in a weight you don't like. Lickthelid, you are also gorgeous, now I sound creepy, I promise I'm not trying to pick anyone up on this site.

Awwww thanks Martina, that's very sweet of you. Your picture is gorgeous, you are both stunners!!!!
Haha, I bought a Wii about 2 years ago to get some exercise ..............it's in a box under the bed haha....oooops!!!! I'm the same with boredom...I just eat and eat. I'm an emotional eater - when I'm down I pig out......problem is, when I'm happy I pig out too lol. I just LOVE food - especially chocolate!!!! :eating::character00254::eatdrink051:

:8855:Sounds a bit like me with my hubby - I used to think my voice was OK until he started making dog howling noises if ever I sang along to anything. Mind you, I think he's tone deaf because now I deliberately sing out of tune just to annoy him, and he sometimes joins in :eek:.

H xx

Awwww thanks Martina, that's very sweet of you. Your picture is gorgeous, you are both stunners!!!!
Haha, I bought a Wii about 2 years ago to get some exercise ..............it's in a box under the bed haha....oooops!!!! I'm the same with boredom...I just eat and eat. I'm an emotional eater - when I'm down I pig out......problem is, when I'm happy I pig out too lol. I just LOVE food - especially chocolate!!!! :eating::character00254::eatdrink051:

Our Wii is hid behind the tv.. Week after week I'm going to get it out, but never have the final push to do it.... Now food that's another thing, I can always find the kitchen cupboards and the fridge !!!! Might even take this karaoke up :)
Ps... Chocolate !!! like you LOVE IT !!!!
Pps.. Hope the SW plans working for all of us folks x

Back