Licking the Lid of Life....my esoteric diary

I would love it if they put them back on tv. Queue the media machine releasing a DVD box set to commemorate as well.

Ha, I read that earlier and confess to being a little taken aback!

I want to know how many forms there are??

I just read that and am still in shock... WTF! Why would you put that? Crazy!

I KNOW!

I actually flagged it for the mods if I'm honest as I find the motive suspect. The post was fine until that last bit...I just went "yep, yep....yep...WHAT???!"

Subscribing :) enjoy your sense of humour

I was taken back with the comment in the post. Told hubby, I understand the reason and the purpose but really! I wouldn't put it on a public forum
Yes, this exactly! I mean each to their own and all that, but I REALLY don't want to know about it!

Hey Sheila :)

good thanks, how about you? X

Yes, this exactly! I mean each to their own and all that, but I REALLY don't want to know about it!

Yes I suppose its a reward of itself, shouldn't knock it. There is always that thread about target rewards, I'm going to be watching that one...god only knows what happens at that point??!

Ah we just watched harry potter :) for about the 15th time!!

I'm not big on scary films. They scare me. That's probably the point but me no likey. Are you a big fan?

You are brave. I'm such a wimp. I didn't like "woman in black". Daniel Radcliffe scared me with his uncanny depiction of a plank of wood throughout ;)

I'm entertaining myself by browsing eBay for strappy summer tops for the FIRST TIME EVER!! Whoop :)

You are brave. I'm such a wimp. I didn't like "woman in black". Daniel Radcliffe scared me with his uncanny depiction of a plank of wood throughout ;)

I'm entertaining myself by browsing eBay for strappy summer tops for the FIRST TIME EVER!! Whoop :)

Oooooo whoop whoop we will need pics of course when you buy them :)

Ah yes. When I'm brave :) I'll pop some more on!

Its nice to get stuff I like instead of what covers!!

Ah yes. When I'm brave :) I'll pop some more on!

Its nice to get stuff I like instead of what covers!!

It certainly boost the confidence hun, I bought a skirt in the sale in Asda today for a fiver whoop - I'll prob still wear it with tights but I dont normally wear skirts go me lol

Back