Licking the Lid of Life....my esoteric diary

Brilliant loss, well done!

Thanks Kay of course I don't mind! :) I'm quite chuffed. However realistically that's probably me done for June. ;) I can just see the STS (or worse) next week when my body realised what's happened!!

Thanks Kay of course I don't mind! :) I'm quite chuffed. However realistically that's probably me done for June. ;) I can just see the STS (or worse) next week when my body realised what's happened!!

I just saw your stats, if u don't mind me asking, what's your target weigh hun ? xx

Brilliant loss, well done!
Thank you! I actually weighed in at less than my friend who is shorter than me and who I have always thought of as petite. Now I'm certainly not petite in any way but maybe I'm starting to realise that what I see in the mirror sometimes isn't how others see me.

I bought shorts this week. Vintage 501 cut offs. They are so grungy I love them. When I'm up to it I'll take a pic! I've not worn shorts since pre-teen days. My husband can't get his head around his new wife hahaha.

I just saw your stats, if u don't mind me asking, what's your target weigh hun ? xx

I'm aiming for 11st 7lb. That puts me at the top end if healthy BMI and what I know will be a comfortable size 12. I always said it wasn't so much the weight as the ability to go into any shop and pick up a 12 knowing it will fit. THATS what I want. X

And I have to add that I could NOT have ever achieved anywhere close to this without this place and you guys xx

I'm aiming for 11st 7lb. That puts me at the top end if healthy BMI and what I know will be a comfortable size 12. I always said it wasn't so much the weight as the ability to go into any shop and pick up a 12 knowing it will fit. THATS what I want. X

Judging by your losses, I think you'll be there in no time. And lastly ... lol can you send me some of your magic vibes, I have weigh in tomorrow morning and am crapping myself lol, thinking of standing with one leg on the scales :D xx

My friend swears that breathing in helps. Push down on the table with one hand maybe? ;)I'm
sure you will be fine although ironically crapping yourself may help.... I will send magic vibes.....there I have sent you positivity and hugs. Let me know if it worked!! X

My friend swears that breathing in helps. Push down on the table with one hand maybe? ;)I'm
sure you will be fine although ironically crapping yourself may help.... I will send magic vibes.....there I have sent you positivity and hugs. Let me know if it worked!! X

lol :D:D, Indeed I'll let u know. Thanks for the good vibes hun and well done on your fabby loss ! xx

Thanks guys :) my target is in sight for summer hols! Yay!!

Maybe that's where it all went. My hair is really heavy!!!

Amazing loss Sam, well done. So what did you do different to lose so much via going to group than when you were at home? Did you eat differently?

Amazing loss Sam, well done. So what did you do different to lose so much via going to group than when you were at home? Did you eat differently?
Nothing really. Maybe like liquoricet says its a "first week" loss even though it's not really my first week it kind of was as well. Maybe I paid more attention. I don't expect to lose anything next week though so it will even out.

Back