Licking the Lid of Life....my esoteric diary

RIP to the Bridget Jones pants then! ;)

I'm guilty of still wearing some far too large undercrackers, which I'm hoping a visit to M&S may rectify!

i had to invest. Mine were all too big and kept falling down inside my jeans. Not comfy. ;)

Yes!!

number 12: Ditto mugshots.

Hahahaha!! Hope you don't mind me popping in- I've just read through the last few pages of your diary and I really felt like I needed to contribute:-

No.11 Mullet lights- yes most of them are free but they are not compulsory. You do not have to eat them, you can find cheaper alternatives and just because they are free, it does not mean that you should eat 5 a day!!!!

Please feel free. It inspired the next addition too!!

Is there a better smell that line dried washing? My neighbours must think I'm crazy. I sniff every other bit I get off the line. Expect pants. Unless they are my own ;)

Afternoon Sam ---- well done on the hat victory hun :D the one and only time I wore one was for daughters wedding its now back in its box collecting dust :-(

Thanks. :) its so true that it's the little things that keep us going isn't it?! Hope you had a nice weekend. I'm back to work tomorrow. Half term flew by...now it's the big summer countdown!

Thanks. :) its so true that it's the little things that keep us going isn't it?! Hope you had a nice weekend. I'm back to work tomorrow. Half term flew by...now it's the big summer countdown!

I was erm .... drunk last night lol had a great night though from what I can remember. Boooo to work, ive no time booked off until July now :cry:

Monday 2nd June

Impulses

I needed to go to boots today before work as my hair is showing a few too many greys for my liking. Its hereditary going grey a wee bit prematurely. After getting the colour, totally on impulse, I went into a hairdresser and asked them to cut me a fringe. Results below. A few people have said its knocked a few years off so bonus!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    352.3 KB · Views: 106
Excellent decision re: the fringe - it looks great!

Ah thanks guys :)

who doesn't love smaller pants!! Haha

Love the fringe :D

I've been going grey since my early 20's ... I dyed it for years but eventually decided I needed to 'embrace silver' LOL. It's pretty much all marbled grey now and I love it :D

I may go grey gracefully. Just not yet ;)

Second group WI tonight so will see how it's worked motivation wise. Will report back later.....

hope everyone has a nice day. It's raining down here :(

Looking forward to hearing your report about tonight's adventures!

I decided at the age of 13 that I wouldn't fight the grey. My aunt, who has similar colour hair to mine, tried to cover up her grey and went a horrible brassy colour. I vowed then and there that I would not repeat the experience! I know hair dyes have improved over the years but .... My hair is a lot more sandy-looking now because of the grey; it used to be a rich auburn.

(Tipping it down oop north, too).

Lots of rain then. In fact we just had giant hail too!! Luckily I had just got in from my meeting where I'd lost not 1, not 2 but 6.5lb! Whoop! Wasn't expecting that!!!

Thanks :) maybe joining a group does make a difference. I can guarantee I won't lose any next week now. My body will need to rest!!

Ps love the hula hoop picture!!

Lots of rain then. In fact we just had giant hail too!! Luckily I had just got in from my meeting where I'd lost not 1, not 2 but 6.5lb! Whoop! Wasn't expecting that!!!

Hope u don't mind but the challenge thread bought me here, just read your post ! :eek: Well done hun that's a mother of a loss ! :D xx

Back