Licking the Lid of Life....my esoteric diary

6lb of water weight gone! Whoop!

vanilla is one of my favourite scents :). Mmmm. I know what you mean about half term. I'm trying to take it easy and adjusting to having little one around all day ;)

Chocolate is practically a vegetable Janet so no worries there!

Thanks guys :)

i cant wait to receive my candles. I ordered a Honey Spice and a Summer Scoop (which I am led to believe it like strawberry ice cream) my burners are very vanillary so I opted for something different :)

I actually seem to think there IS a hallmark shop in town. Not 100% but I'll try next time I'm in there. 25% off is what I got on eBay but that way I could smell them first! :)

Yes I saw that one and considered it. Hmm. I fear a new addiction looming.... :eek:

Wow, 6lbs off is amazing - well done!

At the very least it's a pulse COCOA BEAN. free if not superfree ;)

Good source of calcium. And anyway. Thin people eat chocolate too. :) :)

Ahh bless him. That's so cute :)

Oh. My. Goodness.

Jealous of someone who can just have that "in". I wouldn't dare.

Definitely get out. Quick....!!!

I have a bar of Green & Blacks white chocolate in the fridge ... my daughter left it here back in August and I've 'womanfully' resisted it so far, but I know it's there lol.

I only stopped because there wasn't any more here. ;)

I genuinely laughed out loud at that. That's still my problem. When I'm really on it I can resist. At present I have two little bags of dark Choc buttons in the cupboard (moments of pleasure they are called. Only 50p in sains and gorgeous to boot) and have resisted so far simply on the basis that they need to be eaten slowly and indulgently and I have not had time. At 9.5 syns they are great for days where I have saved my syns and as they are in bags they are portion controlled. So like cave girl once they have gone...I stop :)

Look what just arrived! :) they smell lovely. Can't wait to get a'burnin
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    782.2 KB · Views: 35
I'll keep an eye out! They smell lovely and I'm hoping they burn the same smell. I've never had yankee candles before but I have had others that smell nice and then when you burn them they smell of nothing! From what I have read these are not like that so I'm hopeful. Am going to use up the summer one first as the honey spice one smells quite Christmassy. :)

LOL! My daughter is down tomorrow as my younger sister is visiting (not me thank heavens - I avoid her like the plague lol) ... after an hour or so of said sister I have no doubt that she'll feel the need to pop into mine and devour it herself ;)

Back