Licking the Lid of Life....my esoteric diary

Ahh hi guys!! So nice to see some familiar faces. :) I'm so happy to see you :)

This forum is s lot less intuitive than it used to be. This may take time to adjust to. But I need to as I need it!

Hey Sam welcome back stranger. I have a new account. Don't know if you remember me I was cavegirl or gettingfitat50 last time you were here.

Catch up later as I'm off to work.

You still in Brighton?

Ahh!! Cavegirlthatwas!!

I was hoping you were still around :)

Yes still here in (currently sunny) Brighton. How are you? Still maintaining like a pro?? I've totally lost my way as my stats show but I have just been to Sains for some fruit and veg. Spent a lot but reminded myself that it's significantly less than a takeaway!! Look forward to catching up :) :)

Hi Everyone.

So **deep breath** I have come crawling back. I got knocked up for the second time and everything went to the wall. Well...my thighs.

I TOLD my husband...no, no more babies. Fast forward 18months and I'm writing this with 7 week old baby boy strapped to me in a sling. Slightly parasitic but anyway....

I'm told breastfeeding uses 500kcal a day so I'm all "sod Zumba and whack him on"

I put on a disgusting amount of weight on whilst pregnant. I'm just one of those women who do and it's all bottom half and bingo wings. Urgh. I miss my Levi's :0 so I'm here to reclaim them with your help. So HELP ME!!

I hope to see some old friends , make some new ones and to join a few challenges as you guys were such a big part of my journey last time.

So here I go......

Sam xx
Welcome back SAM, I'm back too, now I need to find that bracelet out again.....ha ha ha , congratulations on the little ones.... Catch you soon ..Paul x

Yeah congrats on having a baby boy. We are here to help you shift any baby weight you need to.
You'll soon get those badges back. Are you doing Slimming World?

I'm below what I should be. Can't say why here as we have no private messaging and don't want certain people to know my business.

Are you on Facebook or twitter?

Hi Paul! Good to see you again. I'll send you a new bracelet if I can A- find my box of tricks to make one and B- find the address on the other site!! Mary says we have no private messaging so you can't send it to me :(

I'm not on Facebook or Twitter unfortunately CM! Why no direct messaging anymore???? What's happened here???

Thanks for the congrats guys. I have to say he is worth the gains. So cute!!!

Because we have Social Networks now integrated into MiniMins .:)

I'm sure your bundle of fun is worth it. Don't envy you on the sleepless nights or is he being good?

I'm having sleepless nights yes but he is regular with it so at least I know what to expect!!!

I don't really get how it all works with the integration thingy. I'm such a Luddite!! However I remembered I do have Twitter of sorts as I run my college law one so would that work for PMs without it being too visible?

Ok I'm on it! :)

I'm now following you :)

I tried to pm but I can't because you are not following me yet but you should be able to pm me now I think! Let me know later because all emails go to my work account and as I'm on maternity I have to force myself to log in for fear of what I'll find!! Emails from students going to pieces in my absence mostly!!!

Scan bran challenge week

Right so, last time around I ran a scan bran challenge and it worked really well for a few of us who stuck it out so I have created a new one in teams and challenges. Hopefully a few people may join in with me.

I have a question if anyone knows. Why can't I paste any links into message anymore? I guess it may be something to do with being on an iPhone / iPad maybe. It's quite annoying! Grrr

I'm currently eating fruit and yoghurt and pretending it's white toast with lotus biscuit spread. (Even reading that makes me ashamed!!!)

Bjork

It's oh so quiet......

Now I know why. I didn't realise it shut down last year and everyone scattered to the 4 winds. I found a couple of others on another forum but numbers are really depleted and it's so quiet in here!?

Have so many lost faith in mini?

It could be because the plug was pulled without any notice and that they are frightened it will happen again.
I've been told you have found the other forum that was set up by two old members of this one.
For one reason or another all forums are quieter than they use to be.:)

True but hopefully not! I suppose with slimming world in particular because they don't have their own found like WW do people became very reliant. I know I did! I'm going to try out both and see how I get on and then maybe maximise my exposure to people like yourself that really helped me last time and who I know I can ask questions of without looking daft haha!

Thanks!! I'll pop on over to subscribe :) I'm looking forward to the scan bran challenge in a "oh my god I'm ny going to be able to leave the house thank god I'm not at work" kind of way.... :)

Hi Sam, I have just revisited today after a very long absence too. Can't blame a baby on my weight gain mind you.
What on earth has happened to this site? It's certainly lost all the spark it once had. I will keep it so I can refer back to some tips and recipes as I plan to get back on track with EE as I did before. Don't think I can manage the 'newest' plan. I will also be trying to find the 'other' site.

Bjork

It's oh so quiet......

Now I know why. I didn't realise it shut down last year and everyone scattered to the 4 winds. I found a couple of others on another forum but numbers are really depleted and it's so quiet in here!?

Have so many lost faith in mini?
Sam there's hardly any of the old ones on here, they must be all skinny rats by now... Ha ha ha xx

Back