Licking the Lid of Life....my esoteric diary

Hey well done, that's the first stone then if I'm not wrong. Pretty good going so far.
We were out and about yesterday at a hospital appointment so canteen food meant an EE day. However first WI - 5.5lbs so a pretty solid start and I'm happy with that considering Red is all new to me.

I was so inspired by Molly's losses on Red. Where is she and why can't we send PM's anymore - blast!!! :mad:

Wow 5.5 is brilliant well done!!! Was that using oil as a hex B as well? It's a shame we don't have Molly. Maybe if we found her diary and wrote on it she would get a notification or something? It worked for Kay on Sheila's!! :)

Sorry for sounding like a right dosey cow Sam o_O , but just been catching up on diaries properly. The last I remember when we used to be on mins, you were very close to target and had lost a good amount of weight. I can see your restarting now, obviously because you've had a gorgeous baby since . Congrats ! :D:D I'm so so happy for you :p. Sorry for being so late . Well at least your weight gain is justified by a beautiful reason, I have no excuse :rolleyes: . I know you did brilliantly last time and I know your focus will take you to target again :D . Looking forward to keeping in touch and cheering each other on, through our journey's. I hope your having a nice weekend. The weather has been gorgeous :). Can you give a huuuuge cuddle to the little one from me :D .

Kay xx

Another good loss their @lickthelid :)

I've been a bit AWOL as scan,x-rays,jobs around the house,garden and work are just getting in my way. :mad:

I keep popping in to see how your doing.:)

Hi @Kay003 Good to see your back. I was cavegirl last time on here. I done the salad challenge with you. Hope you are well?:)

That's so spooky. I just thought to myself I'm going to find out where Mary is today and there you are!! Great minds and all that. Hope all going ok? I'm not sure how this week is going to go for me. I've fallen into the trap of realising that I can get away with just that little bit more because I'm breastfeeding and have a sneaking suspicion it's about to catch up on me!!!

Had a pretty good nights sleep last night though so am feeling pretty positive and with lots of fluids and sticking to plan you never know!! Stranger things have happened.

Week two of the Easter holidays. Madam has one more week off and then back to school. As much as I like having her around we do bicker quite a lot so some peace will be very welcome!!

Sorry for sounding like a right dosey cow Sam o_O , but just been catching up on diaries properly. The last I remember when we used to be on mins, you were very close to target and had lost a good amount of weight. I can see your restarting now, obviously because you've had a gorgeous baby since . Congrats ! :D:D I'm so so happy for you :p. Sorry for being so late . Well at least your weight gain is justified by a beautiful reason, I have no excuse :rolleyes: . I know you did brilliantly last time and I know your focus will take you to target again :D . Looking forward to keeping in touch and cheering each other on, through our journey's. I hope your having a nice weekend. The weather has been gorgeous :). Can you give a huuuuge cuddle to the little one from me :D .

Kay xx

Ahh thanks Kay that's really lovely. Cuddles are no problem, he is a very cuddly mite. Yes starting again and with a teeny bit further to go but I know I can do it because I did it before so it feels a lot less impossible if you know what I mean. Maybe not in time for summer but I'm hoping to have done the majority by Christmas. Hopefully. Maybe. ;) ;)

Sounds like we have the same goal time-wise LTL.
I'm aiming to be back to pre-pregnancy weight by the end of the year, and would like to lose maybe another 7lbs after that before our wedding next May.

We have both done it before, so we know SW is the way forward :D

This poor school cleaner isn't on holiday yet. Got a couple of hours work tomorrow and Wed then don't go back until 18th. Our school only broke up last Friday as someone got the dates wrong.:rolleyes:

Sounds like we have the same goal time-wise LTL.
I'm aiming to be back to pre-pregnancy weight by the end of the year, and would like to lose maybe another 7lbs after that before our wedding next May.

We have both done it before, so we know SW is the way forward :D

Yes we can do it because we know we can do it!! It's also my downfall though because I know that I can do it and so I find myself getting a bit complacent which means I need to give myself a strict talking to every so often!! The idea that a lb on here and there is ok is, technically true, as it's the bigger picture BUT it's the 5lb on that will hurt me the most!! Eyes on the prize!!

This poor school cleaner isn't on holiday yet. Got a couple of hours work tomorrow and Wed then don't go back until 18th. Our school only broke up last Friday as someone got the dates wrong.:rolleyes:

Oh dear wrong dates although I suppose does that mean your school is off when the others go back? That would make for a more peaceful time off! Madam goes back next Monday. I have to say that I'm not appreciating the school holidays as much on maternity as I do when I'm teaching haha!!

Hi @Kay003 Good to see your back. I was cavegirl last time on here. I done the salad challenge with you. Hope you are well?:)

Hello hello :D , yes I remember you hun. I'm doing fine, just gained loads of weight. back here to shift it :rolleyes:. I hope your doing well too :) .

Hey Sam :) , how has your week been so far ? I've got my fingers crossed for Thursday for you . :p

Kay xx

:) :) I've had a so so week but I'm looking to breastfeeding to save the day again. Also I have been so good Monday through to today!!

I'll be doing best of three on the scales haha!!

Hope everyone is having a good week. We are currently sitting in the bug waiting for a friend at a local nature reserve. In the rain. Well it's all body magic even if it's wet body magic :eek:

Hello hello :D , yes I remember you hun. I'm doing fine, just gained loads of weight. back here to shift it :rolleyes:. I hope your doing well too :) .

Hey Sam :) , how has your week been so far ? I've got my fingers crossed for Thursday for you . :p

Kay xx

I'm sure you will soon lose it again.:)

Feeling better this year than last year. I'm the opposite to most members on here as I have to put weight on.Got my last scan tomorrow then just waiting to see what more blood results come back as and another result. I am almost normal again. Whatever normal is.:D

:) :) I've had a so so week but I'm looking to breastfeeding to save the day again. Also I have been so good Monday through to today!!

I'll be doing best of three on the scales haha!!

Hope everyone is having a good week. We are currently sitting in the bug waiting for a friend at a local nature reserve. In the rain. Well it's all body magic even if it's wet body magic :eek:

Can you actually drop weight over night by breast feeding?

Depends upon how hungry he is!!!! :) :)

Well it appears to have worked

4lb off!! Wooooooo

He is literally sucking the calories out. Amazeballs x

Back