Licking the Lid of Life....my esoteric diary

Maybe I'll ask for a referral when the time comes then if they are local! I'll have to wait and see if we can afford it ;)

Hope you had a good journey back :) it's been gorgeous here today!! Plus bonus I didn't eat kids party food! :) :)

Well done on not eating the kids food, I can easily be a sucker for party rings and cheese and pineapple on cocktail sticks although I imagine that's not really done anymore hahaha!

Hope that you have a fab Sunday!

Ruth
X

Luckily the food was dished up in little individual lunch boxes! Phew. Today however we have been invited to a bbq in the afternoon. I'm definitely having lunch before I go. I'm making vegetable curry with my mayflower to use up some random veg in the fridge. I've bunged in chestnut mushroom in the hope they will bulk it a bit and I won't miss the chicken!! Haha.
Hope you have a lovely Sunday too :) xx

Well I have definitely earned some body magic today. Cleaning my daughters bedroom. Filled one massive bag just with plastic rubbish so am going to have to go to the tip shortly. She is such a hoarder. She gets it from her dad. I've insisted we need to do the under stairs cupboard too and he isn't exactly relishing the prospect!!!!

Oh no I'm really sorry I don't. With the ones you gave me and with eating special k for three months I just had the right number. Now I feel bad. Is it for your GD? I'm going shopping tomorrow I will root through the cereals and see if I can find an odd packet. How many do you need?

Ok I feel less bad in that case although I'm glad she got one! I imagined you wanting one and cursing me haha.

Hey Ruth
All good thanks! How have you been? X

Ahh thanks @bloodcoveredprincess that's really nice of you. It's nice to see you back too on here. I remembered you from before :) it's been nice to see so many familiar faces returning!! How are you finding it?

Nice to see you too sweetie.... it's odd to be back... with so many old friends nowhere to be seen :( mostly I suspect because they don't know minis is up and running again... I am doing ok with it though... building up new friendships :D I've only been back at it for a couple of weeks.... but I lost 2lbs the first week and 3lbs this week so I am made up :bunnydance:

Hey Ruth
All good thanks! How have you been? X

Glad that all is good :) I am also good thank you although totally sick of this weather already! I really am no good with hot weather at all :( it gives me a migraine and makes me feel horrid.. Maybe now I've lost some weight that will change? Who knows!
Lost 1.5lbs last night so very pleased and have 4lbs to go to my 2 Stone! So would like that at some point in the next few weeks :) hope that you're enjoying this lovely weather!

Ruth
X

Nice to see you too sweetie.... it's odd to be back... with so many old friends nowhere to be seen :( mostly I suspect because they don't know minis is up and running again... I am doing ok with it though... building up new friendships :D I've only been back at it for a couple of weeks.... but I lost 2lbs the first week and 3lbs this week so I am made up :bunnydance:
wow that's amazing :) well done! I bet it feels amazing! Like you there are some I'm missing from before but a few of the good ones have trickled back and we have tried to work hard to get this place buzzing again which I'm sure it will!

Glad that all is good :) I am also good thank you although totally sick of this weather already! I really am no good with hot weather at all :( it gives me a migraine and makes me feel horrid.. Maybe now I've lost some weight that will change? Who knows!
Lost 1.5lbs last night so very pleased and have 4lbs to go to my 2 Stone! So would like that at some point in the next few weeks :) hope that you're enjoying this lovely weather!

Ruth
X

Oh dear how yuck! It is very headache inducing isn't it. I'm sheltering indoors from the 32' heat. Not good for little toes :( I bet you notice the difference now you skinny Minnie :) last time I lost a lot I was permenantly cold!! Worth it though.

Try looking on here for your 'friends'. http://foodfighters.boards.net/

I've been out weeding all morning in my bikini. Yes you read that right my bikini. Not a very good sight as my stomach muscles have all but given up so it's just all wobble now. I don't care who saw me as it's not as if I am trying to attract anyone at my age.

Althou. I had to go to the chemist for some antihistamine cream and 3 young lads were sat on pavement. One said 'There are a lot of fit grannies around here'. On the way back I walked the other side of road so as to not pass them again. :rolleyes:

I've been out weeding all morning in my bikini. Yes you read that right my bikini. Not a very good sight as my stomach muscles have all but given up so it's just all wobble now. I don't care who saw me as it's not as if I am trying to attract anyone at my age.

Althou. I had to go to the chemist for some antihistamine cream and 3 young lads were sat on pavement. One said 'There are a lot of fit grannies around here'. On the way back I walked the other side of road so as to not pass them again. :rolleyes:

You are my hero for all the reasons above

You are my hero for all the reasons above

I whatsapped a friend telling her I was weeding in my bikini she wanted a pic. So I sent her one and she said ' She feels a lot better now she knows at 8 stone people can still have a wobble and pregnant looking stomach underneath their clothes.' Once I've seen my consultant next week I am aiming to get rid of it by Xmas.:)

I've been told it's very quite over there as well. Bit of hit and miss on all weight loss forums at mo unless you just want the usual day to day chat.:)

I tried it and this when I restarted and stuck with here. Everywhere is quiet. Wait for January haha. I'm done with all the papers now so we need to busy this place up a bit!!
I whatsapped a friend telling her I was weeding in my bikini she wanted a pic. So I sent her one and she said ' She feels a lot better now she knows at 8 stone people can still have a wobble and pregnant looking stomach underneath their clothes.' Once I've seen my consultant next week I am aiming to get rid of it by Xmas.:)
. That's a good time line. I'm aiming for then too!!

Yeah to no more papers.:)

Come on then bright spark how do with get this place buzzing before Jan 2017?

I need something to keep me motivated as haven't really bothered for coming up 2 years now.And this month has been a fail.:rolleyes:

1st Aug is a Monday so no excuse as all good plans start on a Monday. :) I also have all of Aug off so should be able to get myself into some sort of exercise and eating routine.:)

Back