LIDL ? Anyone shop here ?

pumpkin2008

Hi all, am trying to cut my food shop down and am going to lidls tomorrow or Monday. Does anyone know of any syn free or low syn treats?
Do they have free pasta n sauces or anything like that?
Any help is greatly appreciated x

Hmmm I get all confused in Lidl as most of the stuff is in foreign brands but they are doing more 'normal' stuff now but very limited range. I'm not sure about free foods but if you want treats, they do bags of small boxes of mini Smarties that are only 3 Syns per box!

Used to buy their cheesy pasta & sauce, until I found out it was about 8 syns per packet!!

Basics are really food there...tinned toms, beans, pasta, rice etc. Their cooked meats are good quality & quite cheap.

Most of the other chilled stuff looks as though it's probably full of syns, so I would probably avoid most of them.

Think there are a few frozen things that are quite low syn, but can't tell you any more on that...sorry.

Well back in the day their pasta packets and risso fino used to be free as did there meatballs and i think macaroni, however these days i don't think any of the above are free. I love lidl and would shop there all the time but i like to do my shopping in the one place and they don't have baby milk etc that i need, they only do farleys and i need sma. I have also found that now they have started doing magazines and papers that i go in and they are a week behind!!!

Back